Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 4/1

Glow Recipe PHA Watermelon Toner

Backup in stock.

Honored Contributor

This week I used up:

Timeless Vit C - replaced with another.

TATCHA - Cleansing oil.  This was a small bottle that I got as an add-on to something else.  Have replaced with Palmers Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil and I love it!  Will definitely buy again.  Bought Palmers at Target for about $5 so its a lot less than a lot of other cleansing oils that I've tried and its just as good or better than the expensive ones.

Paula's Choice - Enriched Calming Toner.  Replaced with Burt's Bees Sensitive Toner and I am really liking it so will continue to purchase when through with this bottle.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up:

BBW Rose Champagne body cream 8oz- the scent on this was not bad but it was SO strong, stronger than any other scented body product I've had. For that reason I won't repurchase

BBW Christmas Cookies body cream 8oz- this wasn't my favorite scent but I have another body lotion and half a bottle of the matching spray to use up. When those are gone I won't repurchase this scent

I have MANY scented lotions to use before I think about purchasing any more. 

That's it for me, have a good weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties,

Finished IT Bye Bye Foundation full coverage moisturizer. This regular size lasted me a long time.

A super duper size of IT Your skin but better  CC Cream is waiting in the wings. I don't know if there is a big difference in these 2 or not.  Anybody? I do like the foundation.

I am using a sample of Benefit  Hello Flawless oxygen wow in between IT products. Benefit is lovely.
I refused to purchase a full size because I have many unopened foundations already. I'm hoping this one hasn't been discontinued when I do go to buy it.

Also using an It Lip color  in shade 11:11. (not crazy for it)  I am waiting for my AD Je ne sais quoi lip serum. It's not coming until the end of May. 
I have tons of lip stick and gloss to keep me going though.
😊 

Have a great weekend Beauty Friends.