Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 3/11

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Dove Cool Essential Deodorant- I like this, I miss my Donna Karan though but it is just too expensive for me to indulge right now. Replaced with the same from stash.

Perlier Shea Butter with Sweet Almond Milk Body Balm- love this, great for winter skin. It is the last of the Almond Milk one in the stash. Replaced with Perlier White Almond Body Cream from the stash.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 3/11

[ Edited ]

Can't think of a thing! But haven't bought anything new either. Resisted Philosophy BOGO..so far....lol...it IS still on!

I'm getting to the last 1/3 of my Fresh Cream. However, not wanting to get two 32. oz (though it's a much better deal than replacing it on QVC.) Two reasons- maybe they will bring "Sea of Love" back for this summer, and I've heard good things about Nivea's shower cream, for $6.99 at Target!  After being a loyal Philosophy girl for 15 years, at least....I thought this time around I may try some of these "sulphates, parabens, cruelty-free, drug-store, more reasonably priced brands. Aveeno is another. And one other more natural bubble bath I also saw on Target's website.

So I'm going to give it a try and resist this sale. Normally Fresh Cream is my go-to, all year shower cream, in between a few seasonals as they come up. Not giving it up, per se...just willing to branch out these days and try some drugstore brand items. 

So....no "use-ups"...but still using all I have at home without bringing more in. Oh, and just used "Snow Angel" on my hair, on a whim the other day...came out full, clean, good body, and has stayed nice for several days. I don't often use Philosophy 3 in 1's on my hair, but every now and then it's nice.

That's it~Everyone have a good weekend! (We're expecting the "usual" early March storm tomorrow)...I think a mix of snow and rain and winds here in CT! BUT...at least we are "springing forward" this weekend, and maybe, just maybe this is the last of it! 💨⛈🌦🌤☀️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Beauties!  Spring is on its way but that didn't stop Mother Nature from giving us one last blast of winter. We woke up to everything blanketed in snow this morning, enough to make the roads slick and slippery. I'm sure it'll be melted within a few days. 

For me, this week....

I used up:

Younique Moonstruck Eye Primer - it seems like I've had this forever.  Only a tiny amount is needed so the tube last a long time.  It worked fine for me, but it's nothing so special that it justifies the price. Doubtful that I'll buy again. 

Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer - same size tube as the Younique and worked quite similarly, but at better than half the cost, I will eventually buy this again. For the time being, however, I have some from Too Faced to use up and that will hold me for quite awhile.

Tweak'd Tamed Bye-Bye Frizz Flexible Finishing Hairspray - had another in my stash

Tweak'd Yogi Berry All Purpose Rescue Cream (small jar) - chose the same size of Frangipani from the stash

Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - This has become a staple for me, so I had a backup ready

Equate Ceramide Moisturizing Facial Lotion PM (Walmart dupe for CeraVe PM) - this is also a staple for me in my AM routine.  I like to cocktail a little of this with a little Alpha Skincare Body Lotion as my AM moisturizer.  I  had another one ready to go.  

Have a great weekend everyone.  Don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour before bed tomorrow night or you'll be late if you're going to church or have plans on Sunday morning.🌷

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone!

This week I used up:

Beekman - small bar of soap.  Replaced with large bar in my stash.  Think I bought these over 2 years ago.  I have 5 or 6 more large bars to go through. LOL  Had been using other bath stuff but finally said "no more!" until ALL my bath stuff is used up.  These large bars will take me forever to get through.

Paula's Choice - Discoloration Repair Serum.  Replaced with another one in my stash.

That's it!  Hope everyone takes care this weekend.  So much going on right now, remember to be gentle with yourself and others.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Beauties!

This week I used up:

-Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner, replaced with the Moisture version.

-Covergirl Outlast Lipcream, a neutral color that was at the bitter end. Will not replace as I have others I like better!

-Neutrogena Make-up Remover Wipes, replaces with same.

Tossed:

-Revlon Lipliner, dried out.

-Essence Lip Liner, wrong color, rarely used.

Be well everyone!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Hello Beauties!

This week I used up:

-Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner, replaced with the Moisture version.

-Covergirl Outlast Lipcream, a neutral color that was at the bitter end. Will not replace as I have others I like better!

-Neutrogena Make-up Remover Wipes, replaces with same.

Tossed:

-Revlon Lipliner, dried out.

-Essence Lip Liner, wrong color, rarely used.

Be well everyone!

Well Jacie, you reminded me...I DID use up something this week...Neutrogena Make-up Remover Wipes also! Replacing with same, as well...I love those!

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon beauties!  I have a 2 week total but it's not impressive.

Wet n Wild Mega Slim Mascara - full size.  This is a mascara that has a really slim wand, similar to the one on Maybelline Lash Discovery.  I bought this in waterproof for my bottom lashes only.  I'm not a big fan.  Because it was super cheap on clearance, I bought 2 of them.  I will use the second one up but wouldn't buy again.

LA Colors Correct and Conceal in yellow - full size.  I got this for $1.00 at the Dollar Store.  I really like it.  This was a light yellow and came with a doe foot applicator.  I used this first as my corrector and then applied a concealer over the top.  I would buy again but my Dollar Tree didn't have it this time so I bought a different brand from Ulta.

Meijer brand Gentle Skin Cleanser - full size.  This is the store brand of Cetaphil.  I use this every morning.  I replaced with the same.

I tossed several lipsticks that were the wrong color for me.  I also tossed a couple of undereye correctors that were way too dark for my skintone.  They were described as peach but they were a dark peach, bordering on orange.

That is it for me.  I hope everyone has a good weekend and if you are in the path of bad weather, stay safe.  It is snowing here now and we could possibly get 6" of snow throughout this evening.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello beauties!  I used up:

Josie Marian 2oz sweet citrus body butter.   This was my last small jar of JM.  Too many other brands open and new unopened to use up.

floss picks.  I have a new bag to replace.  These last me quite a while.  

I’m still on a no buy for beauty, make up, lotions.  Trying to get the stash much better and less!   Bracing for 3-6” of snow tomorrow.  It was 70 this week, and now snow.  Have a great weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

Lavender, also tea tree, that I use topically every night (not on face)

Toner/Essence that I make myself w/ green tea

Alpha 12% AHA lotion

About to go: It Bye Bye Pores

All to be replaced with same.

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauty Friends,

This week I finished a Supersize Bottle of Amazing Grace Pure Grace. I like  Original AG and won't be repurchasing Pure Grace.

I have been using my better perfumes recently Mademoiselle CoCo and  been triying not to buy any new ones  expensive or inexpensive, but I buckled with a small bottle of Juicy Couture. 

If I finished anything else, it's not memorable. 

Great Weekend!