Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 3/11

I used up a regular size Josie Maran Argon Milk Serum.  I love this stuff.  I have another ready to go from a previous TSV with the blue resurfacing serum. 

But!!! If you saw my thread about only using what's open to reduce my stash.... I am not opening it just now. I do have open from Josie Maran-- the preserve, the honey sleeping cream and the blue resurfacing serum. So I am using them up before I open the milk.  

Respected Contributor

Ulta collection automatic eyeliner - replaced with same

Ulta Collection mini size clear brow gel - replaced with Maybelline Fast Sculpting brow gel. It works fine, but it’s clear brow gel so you know…

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - replaced with same

Philosophy Purity cleanser - this came with something, maybe Amazing Grace shower gel. I didn’t love it and replaced it with Cerave foaming cleanser

Ulta Collection Skinsoak Foaming Cleanser - they stopped making this and I get why. It was fine to wash a clean face but it didn’t do anything as a second cleanse.

Colgate Renewal tooth paste - replaced with same in gel instead of the white paste. I also replaced the toothbrushes in the upstairs bathroom.
Honored Contributor

Have a backup

The Kissu Lip Mask - Red Camellia (Limited Edition) 9g/0.32oz

Honored Contributor

Not much this week, but getting there on some things so I'll likely have a longer list next week.  

One thing I did use up, though, was:

Roberts Research Labs Arnica Gel - I've been using this for some broken capillaries on my ankle.  It's been slow going, but making progress. I had a second tube ready.