Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 2/4

didn't use up anything but tossed out JM argan oil---not a fan and it was a thick sticky mess too--it was a new bottle and didn't smell bad. I have other things that do a better job for me.

Honored Contributor

Not too much for me this week. 

I used up or pitched:

*The Ordinary Hair Pepetide Serum - had another in reserve 

*Salux Cloths - new ones are on their way

I was so disappointed in some recent purchases, that I have made some returns. ☹️

*Laura Geller Woman of the Hour 15 well Eyeshadow Palette - many of the shades were very similar to one another and overall it didn't really wow me.

*Kim Gravel Kissabelle Lip Crayons - I was excited to get these but they turned out to be nothing special and not worth the price.  I can get Burts Bees tinted lip balm. 
*Mally Muted Muse Eyeshadow Palette & Mascara Kit - the eyeshadows did not look the same in person as they did online. I thought it had some plum shades, but they were all various shades of brown. 

Respected Contributor

Just one for me:

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer. Replaced with same. Nice formula and always a must have in my line-up of concealers!

If you are in the storm swath, stay warm and safe!

Be well everyone!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Tatcha Oil Cleanser.  I have some Naturium Oil Cleanser.  It works just as well and leaves my face even softer so I'll stick with hers for now.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties.

I used up my Bioderma and repurchased, but ordered the one for dry, sensitive skin (pink cap) instead of hydrating one (blue cap). 

I began using this several months ago, in the mornings, if I felt my face needed a refresh instead of just rinsing w/ warm water.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9   Rain all day here in central NC....unseasonably warm, too. Snow last weekend. Crazy weather.

Honored Contributor

@amyb   I agree about Philosophy. Many years ago, I loved my AG, perfume, shower gel, etc. Then the following orders, the fragrance was less and less and none at all after a few hours. I've moved on to other fragrances...not Philosophy.

Respected Contributor

I used up a tube of Perlier Oliverium Hand Cream. I love Perlier's scents. And the Oliverium scent is very pleasant.  I have lots of other hand creams in my stash.

I used up a box of Clairol's Nice N Easy Hair Dye. It is good. I have other brands in my stash, too.

I also used up a jar of Belief True Cream Moisturire Bomb. I love this cream. It is light weight and feels and smells amazing.  I have other brands to use up next before I repurchase this.

That is all for me this week. Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@amyb   I agree about Philosophy. Many years ago, I loved my AG, perfume, shower gel, etc. Then the following orders, the fragrance was less and less and none at all after a few hours. I've moved on to other fragrances...not Philosophy.

I know...I, sadly will have to move on now too. I ordered a small Snow Angel set because it had the cloud cream, small cologne and handcream, and I already was using a Snow Angel bath gel, the last one from a 6 bottle Holiday Set from 2020. I didn't bother buying this year's set. Anyway...that Snow Angel...the cloud cream is nice, but fragrance doesn't last. Same with the cologne spray...in minutes it's GONE. I just refuse to waste money on it anymore. I have NO idea why they couldn't have kept it as they were, but I'm sure these bean counters behind the scenes have it ALL figured out and it is working for them.

But truly...Pure Grace, AG, and some of the other seasonals...I sure do miss having those. I hate strong perfumes, and loved these fragrances...bought them year after year, season after season, all throughout the year, for over a decade. But now it's like buying a $69.00 bottle of water/alcohol...yea, no more. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties.  I’m tackling some samples and travel sizes.  

Peter Thomas Roth  anti aging cleanings gel.  1 oz.  seemed ok, but have other cleansers still open.

Philosophy microdelivery wash.  2oz.  Have several small sizes.  Not sure where I get all these sizes.  Have two left.  I do like this.

Cutex nail polish remove pads.  Bought these for travel, but not going much, so used the last two up, before they dry out.

Thats it.  Stay safe and warm.  Snow and ice here in SW PA.  On Wednesday it was 46!