Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 2/4

I used up a bottle of tatcha essence and I had another bottle. I think that was it.  

Respected Contributor

@amyb wrote:

oops, I guess I posted my 2/4 week on the last thread.

So far, just a Loreal Root touch up spray, a friend, who it didn't work for, had given me. Not bad, might buy again to add to the Kristopher Buckle cream/powder I use, which is darker. The Loreal added some brighter blonde, but needs to be used sparingly as it is a bit brassy. But goes on brighter, then settles into my color, which is shades of dark golden blonde.

@amyb What color did you use, dark blonde?

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@amyb wrote:

oops, I guess I posted my 2/4 week on the last thread.

So far, just a Loreal Root touch up spray, a friend, who it didn't work for, had given me. Not bad, might buy again to add to the Kristopher Buckle cream/powder I use, which is darker. The Loreal added some brighter blonde, but needs to be used sparingly as it is a bit brassy. But goes on brighter, then settles into my color, which is shades of dark golden blonde.

@amyb What color did you use, dark blonde?

Hi @ninjawife It was Light to medium blonde. I see they have a dark blonde, and that is more what my undertones are, with the light blonde more of my highlights. The Kristopher Buckle I use is more like that Loreal Medium tone...and that's what I mostly use. But every now and then I sprayed the light golden blonde in areas, and it brightened it up a bit. I don't really need to use both products, just that my friend had given it to me.

I will say, I have much more control of application with the cream/powder KB product...so if you want to be more precise, I think that's the way to go.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb - Hi. At 72, I still have very oily, sensitive skin. Many products have given me rashes and breakouts. Retinols that worked well for me were the Alpha Hydrox and Amara Beauty creams. When there was a glitch in my Amara auto-ship, I got the Neutragena at my supermarket. The Rapid Repair is a moisturizing cream that is not greasy, and I don't need an extra moisturizer with it. The RR is one and done. And no breakouts, which is hugely important to me!

The RR is slightly more expensive than my previous retinol, but more convenient to buy.

Good luck!
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I used up another Korres body butter.  My skin is so dry, I am constantly using this after I shower.  

Super Contributor

JM Vanilla Cherry body butter. I need to check what I’ve oped and need to finish. I have too many jars. I need to finish before purchasing more.