Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 2/25

Paula's Choice Azelaic Acid Booster - finished my second tube; I can honestly say it didn't do a dern thing!  Won't buy again.

Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel (opened Vanilla Coconut).

WEN Love Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment.  I WILL MISS YOU!

WEN Fall Fresh Apple Styling Cream - NEVER fear; I have more!

WEN Fall Plum Pear mousse (opened Summer Honey Peach)

I think that's it for this week!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up Korres Olive Body Cream in Camomille Tea. The scent is light and refreshing. I might repurchase.

I also used up a mini tube of Perlier Shea Butter Hand Cream in Almond Milk. It is moisturizing and smells lovely.  

That is all for me. Enjoy your weekend!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Paula's Choice Azelaic Acid Booster - finished my second tube; I can honestly say it didn't do a dern thing!  Won't buy again.

Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel (opened Vanilla Coconut).

WEN Love Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment.  I WILL MISS YOU!

WEN Fall Fresh Apple Styling Cream - NEVER fear; I have more!

WEN Fall Plum Pear mousse (opened Summer Honey Peach)

I think that's it for this week!

@SurferWife - I just started my second tube of the Azelaic booster and so far, I'm not sure I notice much difference either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL 

What's funny about PC's Azelaic Acid is it is an "award winner", but it is one of her few products that doesn't live up to the claims on my skin & I was using it 2x/day.  I will say, though, of all the PC serums & boosters I use, I do love them!  I keep back-ups.

The good thing about her line is it isn't overly expensive so if I try one I don't like, I'm NOT out a lot of 💴.

About the only PC products I don't use are the cleansers, eye creams & moisturizers.  I have my favorites of those products from other lines.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

A box of hair color

L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, 40 Espresso, Pack of 1, Hair Dye

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Beauties,

Only tossed a Maybelline mascara.  Was getting dried out.  Won't repurchase, I have others I like more.   That's all for me.

Have a nice weekend.

Trusted Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

Hi beauties. I used up:

BBW at the beach perfume spray.   It was old, but liked it.  It was a size of a roller ball but was a spray.  A great beach scent.  Too many perfumes and and body mists left to use.

Ulta brightening Yuzu fruit sheet mask.  Just using these up, but @kathie66  I think they multiply!  Not sure why, just not a fan of sheet masks.  

Thats all beauty friends.  February is almost over, closer to spring!  

Be safe and enjoy the weekend.  

@lynnie61 They sure do multiply!! I feel like I use 1 up and find 2 more!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Tonight I will finish my Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask (red).  Have a backup thank goodness as this was a limited edition color.