Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 2/11

Have been using up the many, many samples I have.

Trusted Contributor

I finally used some things up!!  Unfotunately, it's the stuff I always us, so i already had back ups ready.  What fun is that!!

Tatcha Essence - Love this stuff 

Tatcha Dewy Serum- I do like this. but I might not buy again once i use up the back up.  I like it.  But might try the actual dewey moisturizer.  I don't know.  We'll see. 

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - this is my favorite lately.  I like a more natural look and this does the trick.  I have long lashes as it is, they are just light.  This mascara makes them even longer and dark but more natural.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - This is like an every other week thing.  I use the volumizing variety and it works great!  I use it sometimes even if I washed my hair.  It's a great texurizer for someone like me with soft just washed hair.

Respected Contributor

This week I finished 

Equate petroleum jelly in a tube. Psssst. Please don't tell Josie Maran I'm using this! 😝 

Some kind of budget hand cream.

4oz Amazing Grace cologne We all know the story on this...non lasting scent, but I keep ordering because I love the softness of this original. I keep this at work. Will replace with 4oz Ballet Rose which I don't care for. I got to get rid of this. I spray my office  and the bathroom with it. 😝 

Skinn Cosmetics depuffing eye balm. This is a 2 pack. Will start the other. It's ok, but I prefer the Tatcha stick.

Perlier Shea and Argan all over hydrating stick. It was a bonus buy and it wasn't hydrating in my opinion.

That's all Folks. Have a nice weekend Beauties.

Honored Contributor

@kathie66 

Oh I used to keep Breathe around for just that...take deep breaths and BREATH when I was feeling anxious.  It was mint and what else?  I haven't seen it in awhile.  My very first scent was Vanilla Cream (vanilla and coconut).  LOVE!  It never makes it back in a BBMB campaign.

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 

I'll be enjoying the big game with my KC earrings on LOL

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@kathie66 

Oh I used to keep Breathe around for just that...take deep breaths and BREATH when I was feeling anxious.  It was mint and what else?  I haven't seen it in awhile.  My very first scent was Vanilla Cream (vanilla and coconut).  LOVE!  It never makes it back in a BBMB campaign.

@monicakm It is mint, lemon, and eucalyptus. To my nose, I  smell a smidge of vanilla in it too. Vanilla Cream sounds so nice, I will keep my eye out for it if it ever comes back!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,  I ran out of my lavender baby powder by Johnson's and replaced it with the regular scent baby powder.  Have a happy weekend everyone.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS - I have a body spray from BBW that I don't care for at all and I've been using that as a bathroom spray, so I do the same thing! No reason to totally waste it when I'd be using a bathroom spray anway. 

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! 

I used up: Lacura Cleansing Exfoliating scrub 7oz- I really like this as a daily morning face cleanser. It's only $3 at Aldi and I can use it every day and it doesn't dry out my skin which is really hard for me to find. I have 2 more in my stash I like it that much.

BBW Twisted Peppermint Body lotion 8oz- This is one of my favorite scents from BBW. I think I have a backup tucked away and I still have some body spray too.

Tossed a lipstick that was brand new and had been sitting here for a couple years. I finally pulled it out to try and didn't care for the color, plus it didn't look or smell very good either so I tossed it. 

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up an MD Complete retinol. Suggested to use both p.m. & a.m., so it seems like it goes pretty fast. Had another on hand. I'm thinking of alternating, though with my tried & true low % Alpha.