Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 12/24

Hi Friends,

Used up:

WEN Ginger Pumpkin CC- I like this scent and formula. Replacing with Winter Vanilla Mint from stash.

Origins Smoothing Souffle Whipped Body Cream- this is my favorite cream to use when I have a cold, helps me breathe easier while smelling so good. Replaced with the same from stash. I think this was discontinued which makes me sad.

Lather Lavender & Eucalyptus Foot Creme- used this as a body cream, just ok, wouldn't purchase again. Have others open already.

Clinique Clinical Dark Spot Corrector- I liked this serum, replaced with a GWP size of Lancome Genifique from stash.

What about you?

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 12/24

[ Edited ]

Merry Christmas Eve!   Up early @kathie66!   I used Up:

Purity microdelivery wash.  2 oz.  This was my last small bottle of this.   I replaced with Tatcha rice polish.  I got two travel size from EBay to try. Excited to try it.  

Ulta eye liner in black/brown.  Replaced with same.  

Aquafor lip treatment.  I used this most of the winter.  Took the last one from stash.  I like this.  

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas.  Stay safe and enjoy whatever you do.  Another year of a very small immediate family gathering for us.  We are all boosted.  Enjoy the weekend.  

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas Eve!

I actually used some things up this past week! I used up:

Fekkai Apple Cider Detox Scrub 2oz- I think this was supposed to be a scalp scrub but I didn't care for it like that, so I added it to my shower gel and used it as a body scrub. It was a free sample size, definitely not a purchase

A homemade lip balm that came in a gift basket I purchased summer before last. I replaced it with a Sierra Bees, I have an 8 pack of those and just took the first one out

Lacura Moisturizer Q10 Night Cream 1.7 oz- I used this up on my neck and chest, it wasn't a favorite. I'm still trying to find that perfect nighttime moisturizer that moisturizes well but doesn't leave my face feeling tacky. I really dislike that and I'm having an awful time finding one I like. So the search continues. I have a Derma  E Vitamin C moisturizer I'm using now and it's probably actually one of the better ones I've had recently. I have another Derma E and one from Pacifica here also to try.

That's it for me, have a great Christmas day and week everyone!

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas Beauty Friends!

Just one for me this week!

Softsoap Luminous Oils Bodywash ( from the guest bath)! This was beautifully scented, it said it was for dry skin. However, my skin is the driest of the dry! So, for me it was just barely moisturizing. But, I did have alot of company who tried it and commented on it!  A nice bodywash for normal skin types.

Be well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,

This week I used up 

9oz. can of Redken 32 extreme hold hairspray.  I had pushed this to the back of my closet and been using Calista.

I didn't care for Redken but I guess it isn't that bad. I am feeling a tinge to see if they still make this.

Calista's nozzle clogs. I was hopeful they redesigned the nozzle when they changed the color of the can. They didn't.
It starts to spray weird or not at all and it's hard to get the sticky off. No matter how hard I clean it.

Vagisil wash. I'll leave it at that. 

Dial bar soap. My husband continues to buy this.

Josie Maran Be True mini container body butter. I refill this and carry with me. I refilled with the Winterberry scent that was offered last year. I haven't seen this scent offered again. It's wonderful and light. It is a bit more runny than the unscented. I still love it and wait for it.

I think that's all.

Great Christmas! 

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  

This week I used up just one thing:

Paula's Choice Softening Cream Cleanser.  Have been using this for years so had another one waiting.  Thinking when I'm done with the current one, I may switch to either CeraVe or Vanicream as less expensive alternatives.  Trying to save where I can.

However you celebrate the holidays, I hope it is a happy and healthy one for you and your loved ones.  

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas @kathie66 and all the Beauties on this forum!

I used up a small jar of Strivetin Tightening Neck Cream. It is thick and smells good. But I am not sure if it actually tightens my neck. I didn't notice any difference. But I am not sure if anything actually would tighten my neck.

That is all I used up this week. Hopefully there is more to report next week.