Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 12/2

[ Edited ]

Hi Friends,

Used up:

First Aid Beauty Hydrating Serum- I liked this and would purchase it again. Have others to use up from the stash first. Replaced with Elysee Luminacai Serum from the stash.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 12/2

Sorry for the way the post was formatted, wouldn't let me add any spacing between lines, I couldn't even do it by editing!

Honored Contributor

@kathie66- don't worry. Happened to me this morning when trying to post the Beauty Purchases post. Its happening to a lot of people. Someone suggested to put a few spaces after periods at the end of paragraphs. Someone said what worked for her was puttting a dotted line between paragraphs.

Honored Contributor

I used up a Timeless 1oz Vitamin C. Am now trying Dr. Brenner's Vitamin C but have only used it once so can't give it a review yet. Am close on a couple other items so hopefully will have more next week.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyLwrote:

@kathie66- don't worry. Happened to me this morning when trying to post the Beauty Purchases post. Its happening to a lot of people. Someone suggested to put a few spaces after periods at the end of paragraphs. Someone said what worked for her was puttting a dotted line between paragraphs.

@JudyLThank you for letting me know! Have a good night.

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone,

This week I finished a Trader Joe apple cider foaming soap. Great scent. I replaced it with their Peppermint foaming soap.
I love that they have these seasonal soaps.

A pack of CVS unscented baby wipes, and that's it.

Good Weekend to all the Beauties.

Honored Contributor

so great to throw empty containers in the trashcan and open something new!

this week it was an IT COSMETICS TIGHTLINE (which i love and reordered a few days ago) and a MALLY INSTANT IMPACT MASCARA (which i didnt really like but felt obligated to finish it.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning beauties. I used up:

Trader Joe’s sugar plum body butter. This was a gift last year. I saved it for holiday time. I really need to check out their seasonal items. I really liked this.

Neutrogena make up wipes. I have a back up. I don’t use these daily, just occasionally.

Clinique lipstick. Tossed this with just a small amount left. Didn’t feel like digging it out with a lip brush.

Have a a great weekend ladies. Highs In the 50’s in SW PA.

The paragraph spacing isn’t working for me either.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone~

Used up bottle of Optifree contact lens solution...need to hit CVS for more.Getting to the bottom of my Cetaphil body lotion, turned it upside down to get the last of it out; have another ready to go.Finished a mini tube of Nars concealer in Creme Brulee'. I was talked into the mini tube when they didn't have the full size at Sephora, and I wanted to try a new brand also, so I got full size of the other and mini of this. I'd buy again, the color is working best for me of all the ones I've been trying, but only full size. That mini tube hardly had any in it; dried up fast. Still have not found a new Holy Grail concealer...they all seem drying & crinkly under my eyes no matter that I use an eye cream first & setting powder. Still on the hunt. I think I need to go back to a cream type (back in the day the old Mally worked best for me; hers is not the same anymore since her company was bought out), rather than liquid in tube. Sorry for no paragraphs...Q's system has a glitch & won't let me put them.

Have a great weekend, all!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45wrote:

so great to throw empty containers in the trashcan and open something new!

this week it was an IT COSMETICS TIGHTLINE (which i love and reordered a few days ago) and a MALLY INSTANT IMPACT MASCARA (which i didnt really like but felt obligated to finish it.)

@sunshine45Such a shame on the Mally mascara...back in the day for over a decade her mascara in the white tube with pink lettering was my Holy Grail mascara. Went on smooth, made my lashes pop & long, no clumps, no traveling under my eye. Perfection.... After her company was sold and she's trying to pass these new mascaras in the black tube, and whatever else she sells now as her mascara...I, so sadly, stopped buying. Not the same, by far. Ugh. Same with her concealer for me. Smiley Sad ... I now use Loreal Super Lustrous mascara. It's pretty good, but can sometimes flake, with some fallout under my eye; depends on the day. But still pretty good all around. Nothing beat Mally's old mascara for me yet.