Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 11/4

[ Edited ]

Three items that did not wow me...they weren't COMPLETELY empty, but they were almost down to the last drop so in the trash they went.

I'm starting to feel less "guilty" about throwing away skincare/make-up items that aren't completely empty, if they don't WOW me.  Life's too short to keep using products I don't like. However, I am getting more picky about the beauty products I spend my $$ on.

BAF87ACA-EFE8-423A-AEC1-AF7A76A1D955.jpeg

66B486AA-B003-42C1-8B99-F768CD26E38E.jpeg

39D9E5C9-CDEB-4A1B-A7DA-DFA775DCDBA8.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Finally finished something, two somethings but the backups are waiting.  The new bottle of Kombucha Tea Essence is my 4th.  I use two milky essences.  The Kiehls is my 3rd bottle

Honored Contributor

@justashopper 

You've reminded me to put a pot of this on my nightstand.  I have the limited edition red and the newer one that is NOT pink like it shows on the Sephora website.  I wish I would have sent it back but it's too late now.  I agree tho, it is different than other balms/lip masks.  

Occasional Contributor

nyc1 interested in Prai after seeing your comment. Took a look at HSN but I don’t kno where to start. Where do u suggest I buy and which product format to start? Many thanks
Trusted Contributor

Hi @monicakm 

I have red version, too.  I think I bought it because of your post/comment about it.  I do like the red, but I find the original pink to be moisturizing.  I almost got the new pink but because I prefer the original, I passed.  

BTW-- I use this all day, not just at night.  

Esteemed Contributor

An Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeliner.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖