Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 11/18

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone...

Didn't use up anything...only threw out some old talcum powder that came with a fragrance spray years ago.

"Exquises Tentations" fragrance: "Marina Blue"

a boutique set I got in a gift shop.

Still love that fragrance, and some spray left, I kept. It's a more summer fragrance, and I still spritz it on or in the room that time of year. I don't use talcum powder anymore with all the health warnings. I used to sprinkle some on my bedding when I changed the bed but stopped that too. I figure probably not safe to breathe in either.

I had kept it because both pretty, tin, vintage looking bottles looked nice on my fragrance tray. But finally got done with that, and tossed the talc. The gift shop still exists, if they still had this brand, I might buy the spritz again...it is a different, luxe, light, vintage type, feminine fragrance.

***Update...Colored my roots today, used up my Well 841, need more before the 4/5 wks are up! lol.

Also used the last of my Eleven Smooth Me Now conditioner that went with my last shampoo/cond. set. Already replaced and had started with the shampoo; new conditioner set to go next time. LOVE this shampoo and conditioner, one of my favs to rotate. A hairdresser friend turned me onto it years ago. I have color treated, thick, coarse, wavy hair, it leaves it soft, smooth, yet light weight, with no build-up of heavy conditioning, and stays for days. I only have to wash my hair once or twice a week anyway.

That's it for this week! Getting to the bottom of other items but not done yet. Happy Thanksgiving to all! 🦃

Respected Contributor

@Malcontent wrote:

I used up my patience with my husband.

🤣🤣🤣

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't seem to be using up very much.  But I do keep bringing more into the house.  Today the DR Nassif kit came.  

oh wait. put me down for one dry shampoo.  I bought another.  It's the Batiste Dry Shampoo

And very soon a jar of Josie Maran Pink Algae Body Butter.  I do really like it.  but I have the giant tub of the body butter from the TSV in Berry Bliss and The Milk Body Serum, and 2 bottles of Cerave and Dr Nassif ezcema cream.  So no need to buy any lotions for a while.  LOL Although I think all of those creams and lotions are great.