Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 11/11

Hi Everybody!  Happy Veterans day to all the veterans and their families!  I appreciate all you have done!  USA!

A large can of Kenra #25 hairspray.  This is my favorite hairspray but I have a couple bottles of other Kenra hairsprays so I am using this time to use those and clear up the hairspray controversy!  Which is the best? Hairspray hold #25? or Volumious touch #13? Only time can tell!  LOL

I have maybe one more day of scrapping and tapping the last bit of Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer.  I do have another bottle and will get another one.  I am waiting to see if Ulta  has a coupon for a percentage off total purchase for the holidays.  The usually do and there aren't any restrictions.  

I threw some old make up out--  Bare Minerals Bronzer, Benetint stain, KVD blush, Laura Geller bronze and blush. thrive blush stick.... I guess you can tell I cleaned out blush.  LOL.  

Have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties -  I used up:

Tatcha rice powder.  I bought two travel sizes on eBay.  Worked well.  The two small sizes last me a long time.  Not sure of a repurchase. 

Wen - fall apple.  I just use a pump or so before my final rinse.  I usually shave with it.  

Travel nail polish remover packs.  Sadly, these last two were dried up.  Easy to travel with.  Glad I wasn’t away with these two foil packs.  

Yes, happy Veterans Day.  I had lunch with an Air Force friend, and I treated them today.  Happy to do it.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

This week I finished a 3oz. Purity Made Simple travel size.
Vagisil Powder,

It Cosmetics Lipgloss in 1111. I wouldn't purchase it again. I have another in a different shade.

Two RMS products that I have already repurchased so I won't be without. They went fast but that means I really liked them. 

Living Luminizer and Radiance Locking Primer. 

That's it for me. Enjoy the rainy weekend! 
KBeans

Super Contributor

Prai neck & Deck & Kiehls Milk Toner.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend!

I just used up one thing: BBW Pearberry body cream 8oz- this was a nice scent, but I'm starting to get over smelling like fruit, I'm ready to move on. I still have apple, cherry, vanilla, coconut etc so I have several others to use up before I'm there. I'm just going to be more particular about what I repurchase. 

I put three sample size primers in my donate box: Tula primer gel 8g, Cover FX primer 5ml, Cotz facial primer with spf 10g. They are all new, I never use primers so I will donate them and see if someone can use them. They must have come in with some sample bags I purchased.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

I ❤️ Philosophy's Snow Angel, too.  In fact, I dare say I prefer it over Amazing Grace.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife I must agree with you!👍 There was a time when I LOVED Amazing Grace, but it has changed over the years; falling out of my favor.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer.  

Not sure I'll buy another.  I like it but not as much as other GR products I use and I have a nice daytime moisturizer (Tatcha)

Glow Recipe - Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL Clean at Sephora Clean plus planet positive