Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/8

Used up:

Briogeo Farewell Frizz mini - I've used several of this mini size because it always came in the kits I bought. It's fine and I like how it smells but I never felt the need to pull the trigger and buy a full size. Sometimes my usual Kirkland conditioner works great alone but sometimes it needs help. I never know how my hair will look after a wash...

I'm glad to hear that the boards will still be around for a while as I really look forward to posting my empties here and enjoy reading all of your posts too!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a tube of Avon Moisture Therapy Calming Relief Hand Cream.  This is an okay hand cream.  Nothing special, but okay.

-a bottle of Acure Brightening Micellar Water.  This is another micellar water that burns my eyes if I try to remove eye makeup with it.  I've decided to use it with some microfiber towels to clean my brushes between brush shampoos.  It works pretty well for that.

That's it for this week.  Slow week.

Lazy squirrel! | Funny squirrel pictures, Lazy animals, Squirrel pictures

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Just a couple of PTR samples I got with Sephora orders.

Respected Contributor

Boards are remaining open and I'm very happy about that.This week I finished up a can of Batiste Rose Gold dry shampoo. I bought 2 extra large cans today. I like it, especially now when I am deciding to either go gray or re dye. I haven't dyed it since April. 

Vagisil body wash. I do like this. Sometimes if I get to Walmart I buy their Equate dupe. It is good too.

I used up a 1 Oz bottle of JM Argan oil, and refilled it from my Supersized bottle. I've been putting this in my hair too because the products I've been using are drying it out. It does give me some bounce.

Thatt's all Folks. Enjoy the weekend and take Monday off! 😆 

Honored Contributor

I finished a bottle of Big Sexy Hair Powder Play.  Two more arrived Friday from eBay

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Powder Play Volumizing Powder - 0.53 Fl Oz : Target

Honored Contributor

Didn't use up anything but did toss a few things---need to do more of that.