Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 10/8

Hi Friends,

First, let me say that I have enjoyed posting on this thread for years. You have all helped keep me more accountable with my stash, and helped me make decisions on what to spend my hard-earned money on by your reviews. I thank each and every one of you that has contributed to this thread, for your friendship over the years! I will continue this thread here till we can't anymore. I will also start the same thread on the Proboards under Beauty. 

Used up:

32 oz. Philosophy Falling in Love Conditioner- I liked this. I only use conditioner once a week after a clarifying shampoo so this has been around forever! The rest of the week I use WEN. Replaced with Garnier Fructis Conditioner.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/8

@kathie66  and all my beauty friends.  I have learned so much from the Beauty board and this thread.  Thank you all!

I am still not sure if I'll be on Proboards or not. If not, thank you all for your virtual firendship.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi all.   I do hope QVC gets a reality check and keeps the boards.  It bring us to them.  Companies go out of their way to get that to happen.  Just don't understand the decision making ... but not my call.

Loved reading about all of your products, what you used up, your inventory stash, your reviews of the items you liked/hated... etc.  HUGS TO YOU ALL ... xoxox

Used up this week ...  nothing to speak of.  Working my way down on several things.

If the boards are around next Friday... I think I'll have a nice list.

Have a wonderful safe and HAPPY weekend. 

Honored Contributor

@kathie66 and all the other beauties who read this thread weekly - thank you!  I have learned so much and bought quite a bit from all your reviews.

This week, well, I used up nothing.  LOL  I'm close on a couple of things so hopefully next week I'll have something to report.  Said that last week too.....

Have a good week!

Respected Contributor

To All MY Gorgeous Beauty "Friends"!

I am going to miss this particular thread the most! I have learned alot, giggled a bunch and stayed steady on my path to reduce what was once a monstrous "stash"!

Who knows what will happen now that I don't have this touchstone? 

I didn't use a single thing up this week, just want to say a huge thank you and good luck in your travels wherever you may land! You are all simply fabulous!

Be Well Friends!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like QVC is keeping the boards open! Woohoo! I am so happy!!!!

Respected Contributor

hello beauties.  I used up:

Dove Intensive repair shampoo.  I liked this, but my hair does feel different. Replaced with a Marshall’s shampoo.  Coconut milk, jasmine and vitamin E.

Wen 2 oz winter cranberry mint replenishing mist.  Filling the bottle with pink peony.  

Looks like the forums are staying open for now.  Think I will still go to Proboards and here.  Who knows if it’s true or for how long.  Not sure what to believe.  

All i I can say is thank you @Mellyg and team.  I really like it over there, and will spend time there too.

Have a safe, beautiful fall weekend beauties!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynnie61 wrote:

hello beauties.  I used up:

Dove Intensive repair shampoo.  I liked this, but my hair does feel different. Replaced with a Marshall’s shampoo.  Coconut milk, jasmine and vitamin E.

Wen 2 oz winter cranberry mint replenishing mist.  Filling the bottle with pink peony.  

Looks like the forums are staying open for now.  Think I will still go to Proboards and here.  Who knows if it’s true or for how long.  Not sure what to believe.  

All i I can say is thank you @Mellyg and team.  I really like it over there, and will spend time there too.

Have a safe, beautiful fall weekend beauties!

@lynnie61 Yes, it is very nice there too. I will spend time in both places as well, very thankful for @Mellyg and the hard work done by all in creating another space for us! 

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday beauties! 

I didn't use up much, just a Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioner 12.6oz- replaced with the same. 

I didn't know they were thinking about shutting the boards down, I am glad to see them here this morning! 

Honored Contributor

I used up:
Gold Bond Neck & Chest Firming Cream - opened a new one and another is on its way (Amazon subscription)

I returned:
Physicians Formula Murumuru Blush - Saucy Mauve. I was hoping it would be a dupe for LG Buttercream…NOT. I like/use the Murumuru bronzer but the blush was awful, way too shimmery