Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 10/7

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Raw Sugar Watermelon and Fresh Mint Body Wash- used this up as hand soap at the kitchen sink. This was a really nice scent for the summer. I would purchase this scent again to use as hand soap seasonally. 

How about you? 

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/7

Hello peeps...

Neutrogena makeup wipes...again! Replaced with same.

Eleven Smooth Me Now conditioner...right down to the bottom and have backup ready to go. Already finished corresponding Eleven shampoo, and replaced with the new one. Don't know why but I always use up shampoo first...and only do one wash. 🤷‍♀️

I think that's it for me this week! Have a good weekend everyone! 🍁🎃🍂

Esteemed Contributor

m.Asam resveritrol large moisturizer. 

Will use other face creams that are open before opening the smaller jar in my stash.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning everyone.   Back from my trip to NY to visit my sister, family and friends.

So much fun and so busy.... 

Used up this week:

Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry  (have back ups)

Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cleanser ( like a lot )

BB Beach Rollerball (discontinued, not sure why,   but I have back ups!)

Beekman Fresh Air Shampoo - hotel sample (smells nice, nothing special)

Clinique Take the Day Off Make Up Remover (switched to their Eye Make Up remover, which is like magic!)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Be happy and stay healthy and safe. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday Beauties!  It's a busy day here, lots to get done between outside errands, a little baking, and starting to pack for our week away. We leave tomorrow early afternoon, so whatever I may not finish tomorrow will get done in the morning.  I likely still check in here while we're away. 

Here's what happened this week...

Used up M. Asam Vino Gold Body Cream (the jumbo jar)

Donated a few eyeshadow palettes that weren’t being used.

Pitched a used tube of IT Hello There Mascara.  I didn’t like it at all.  Donated the others from the trio I purchased

Cancelled Perlier Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid Serums (both face and eye) - both are very nice but I was looking to trim my beauty spending a little and found a very affordable alternative by Cosmedica Skincare on Amazon. Not an exact dupe (no black rice), but that’s OK.

Cancelled Perlier Pearls of Youth Royal Elixir - it’s claim to fame is Royal Jelly. There’s already Royal Jelly in my Skinn Age Reset Serum so I decided I could live without the Perlier product.

Cancelled Skinn Brow Gel A/S - it not a bad product, but it’s nothing spectacular either.  Less expensive options (ELF, NYX, Essence) work equally well, IMO.

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend! 🌻

Honored Contributor

I'm noticing many HSN beauty products. Maybe I should change the channel and see what they sell.

I went to the bottom of my tube of Clinique Different Lipstick in Pink Spice (discontinued). No tears...I have 6 backups. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

This week I brought out a fresh supply of Alpha 12% AHA lotion - for face. About to come out of reserve is Victoria Principal Reclaim Botanical cleanser.

I'm still working on LG Ethereal Rose; there still is product around the edges.

Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!

Beekman - one of their large bars of soap.  That thing took me 5 months to use up!  I'm not exaggerating! LOL  Don't know the scent because of no sense of smell and I can't remember the wrapper.  Have another one I'm using at the bathroom sink.

Neutrogena - make-up remover wipes.  Use these to either clean up around the eyes while putting on makeup or sometimes I'll use them at night to take off eye makeup.  Replaced with same.

Elemis - Peptide Eye Recovery Cream.  Have replaced with SKINN Eye reset serum which arrived yesterday.  Perfect timing as I just finished this yesterday morning.

Naturium - Azelaic Acid Emulsion 10% - use this in the morning.  Replaced with same.

Timeless - Vitamin C.  This is a staple for me.  Replaced with same.

Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe and well!

Respected Contributor

Hello Everyone!

I am so impressed at all the items you all used up this week. I am in awe because there was absolutely NOTHING for me this week! Keep up the good work and hopefully I will have something up and coming!

Be Well and have a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Jacie   It took me a couple of weeks of using up nothing,  to get to this point!   Have faith...  you will get there!!!!!Smiley LOL