Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/28

Happy weekend beauties!

I just used up one small thing this week: Sierra Bees Pomegranate lip balm- replaced with one from my son's orthodontist. I'm not sure I love it, my lips feel kinda dry when I get up in the morning. I might need to find another one for nighttime use. 

Kiddos used up: White Rain body wash 15oz and Salon Designs dandruff shampoo 12 oz both from Dollar Tree. I think they replaced them with a Suave body wash and a Kroger brand dandruff shampoo.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

Zippo for me this week, but I should have some things to add next week. 

Have a nice weekend everyone! 🌻🍁

Respected Contributor

Used up another of the Philosophy summer gels in Apricots and Cream...2 oz size

Also opened a very old Bare Minerals "Body Glow" set of 4 shimmery type creams for the holidays, that was stored in my secondary makeup box...yikes they've got to be about 18 years old! Thick in bottles...only one, the darkest, was still same consistancy. I tried them on...didn't see any pay-off in the "glow." I might keep the darkest to maybe put on my legs, like when late spring comes and you first expose those white legs and they need a little color. Though I still have some tinted Josie Maran body butter for that, and I do question putting anything on my skin that's that old. Anyway, tossing the others, for sure, (and probably going to toss them all when all is said and done!)

I think that's it for me~Have a good weekend, everyone!