Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/15

@LillyGirl16 

Welcome! It's a fun thread!!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@LillyGirl16 glad you decided to join us.  Its a great thread and I always enjoy seeing what other people have used up or tossed.

Trusted Contributor

Welcome, @LillyGirl16 !! So glad you decided to join us! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

@LillyGirl16 - Thanks for joining in, it's always fun to read what other people are using!

Respected Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

I used up one thing: a large bar of soap from Dollar Tree. I remember the brand was Bolero but I don't remember the scent. It was big and lasted in my shower probably a couple of months. I've used several of these bars in different scents and can't really smell any of them once they're open. I replaced it with a smaller bar, Yardley of London Pumpkin Cream and Cinnamon scent for fall. This has a light scent this is really nice.

I tossed a Physician Formula Shimmer Strip eyeliner. When I applied it I couldn't even tell that I was wearing anything. I'm still trying to find a replacement for a taupe eyeliner that I had that appears to be discontinued. I found one that is pretty similar and was going to buy a back up but I can't find that now either. It's so frustrating. 

Hi @rnmom On the eyeliner topic....I follow Hot and Flashy on YT and she's always talking up the Sepora pencil liners...and she always shows nice neutral colors she's using, such as taupe. (not sure if they have shimmer in them, like your old one.) They are affordable and Sephora has an array of shades. I'm still slowwwwwly using my Mally stash, but if/when I need new liner pencils I'll probably try the Sephora ones.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all~love reading what everyone uses up, likes or not.

As for me...not much, but last week my shower soap rock is getting small...falling through the cracks of my shower caddy. Switched it to the soap dish on the bathtub ledge, and added a Dove bar. Blast from the past for me.

I have so many bar soaps to go through first...but...I think I'm going back to Dove products. Love the clean, simple scent, creaminess of the bar and price. And I've been toying with using more drugstore brands which are just as good as some of the fancy stuff I have used over the years. Still love my soap rocks...have a stash because the boutique I worked for a few years back, that closed, sold Soaprocks and when they were "selling everything must go!" at %60 off, I bought them up.

So...that's my dissertation on soaps! lol.

Other than that...as I said in an earlier post, I'm now on my last Philosophy bubble bath/shower gel from my 2020 seasonal set of 6~Snow Angel. And again my auto-delivery (I intended to use this fall) of Fresh Cream shower gel/Body Butter set is pushed back yet again! Sigh. Really QVC? Get it together already.

Also, getting to the last drops of Sea of Love cologne from 2020, (used it both 2020 and 2021 summer, good thing, Philosophy didn't bring it back this year) and a Falling In Love cologne I've also had for a few years from a set of cream/gel/cologne.

Not replacing either for now. Still have other fragrances I'm using, and wouldn't replace them anyway for now. I may be done with P fragrances...hardly smell them on you anymore. "Tks Coty."

That's all I can think of for now~have a good week!