Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 10/15

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Go Go Banana 3 n 1- Sadly this is my last one, this is very old and has been discontinued for a while. This is one of my favorite Philosophy scents, and it smelled great to the last drop! Replaced with Pumpkin Spice Muffin another discontinued favorite from the stash.

Ulta Beauty Micellar Water Cleansing Pads- ok, nice for cleaning small mistakes and fingers after blending shadow sticks due to their small circular size. But not a must-have. Replaced with open travel size Kirkland wipes.

What about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/15

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up Wen Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Hair Mask. I think I got this from a Beauty with Benefit Bag one year.  I don't care for the scent. 

I also used up Amika Signature Body Wash. Someone gifted this to me.  It has an amazing scent. I think it has been discontinued, though. 

That is all for me this week.  Have a great week.

P.S. I am glad that QVC decided to keep the forum going.  

Honored Contributor

Hello to all the beauties and beauty junkies here!!

I used up my The Ordinary Vit.C serum and had no back up. I was giving it a 1st time trial after using my Skinceuticals C and Obagi C. Didn't want to purchase my usual backups.

The jury is still out whether my others are more effective or will change to The Ordinary. 

Anyone have a C serum they swear by? 

***Have to do personal testing. Skincare clients do not get a C serum after a facial. After cleansing, exfoliation or microdermabrasion, some serums seems to irritate or sting their skin. I leave that step to them to choose, but would like to be able to make suggestions. 

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone.  So happy to see you.  

This week used up.....

CASWELL MASSEY ALMOND & ALOE BODY LOTION

CLINIQUE LASH BUILDING PRIMER (just okay)

LANCOME BI-FACIL EYE MAKE UP REMOVER

LAURA GELLER LIQUID EYELINER (will not repurchase- love Clinique!)

wishing everyone a safe and happy week. xoxo

Honored Contributor

Tatcha Dewy Night Cream

I got my Naturium order yesterday and am trying that as a less spendy alternative.  It's not as emollient and it has that "bouncy" texture that makes it hard to get the product on your fingers.  

Honored Contributor

Serious Skincare Super Mel C

Mario Badescu's Oil cleanser

I re-purchased Mario Badescu's cleanser as I really like it, and the price is very reasonable.

Still looking for a Vitamin C Serum that is reasonably priced-some of them are so expensive!

Esteemed Contributor

Used up my homemade toner and some of the ingredients that goes into it: oat beta glucans & green tea extract. (I promptly made another.)

Also .05 oz of prickly pear oil. (Have another on hand.)

These I get from Garden of Wisdom.

For vitamin C serum - I use 2 forms: Devita THD (I always liked their original version of L-ascorbic acid)

and Dr. Brenner 20% L-ascorbic is also very nice: freshly made, no irritation, and very reasonably priced.

Timeless L-ascorbic - okay.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  So nice to see everyone!

This week I used up:

Tula Purifying Face Cleanser - got this as the August birthday present from Ulta and do not like it so won't repurchase.  It was very drying.

For Vit C recs - I use Timeless 20% Vitamin C.  It has Ferulic Acid and Vit E in it.  I really like it.  Was using Paula's Choice Vit C 15% booster but Timeless is so much less expensive and, I think, just as good.

Hope everyone is well and has a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

Hello everyone!  I haven't used up anything except a few sample packs while we were camping.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a good week ahead.

Respected Contributor

Hey Beauty Friends!

This week I used up:

-Deluxe sample of Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation. I really liked this and if and when I ever get through some other foundation and I need another, this could be it!

-Clinique Nude Pop Lipstick, I loved this down to the nub! Replaced it with the Holiday Pop Set that has 5 shades including the Nude color. All the colors are wearable and a great buy at 25 bucks!

-Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes, cannot seem to wean myself from these things. I always go back!

That's it! Be Well Everyone!!!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield