Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/15

@Shanus 

Have you tried Skin Medica? I love the Skin Medica Vitamin C & E Comlex! Spendy but great results. One bottle will last a very long time if you use it everyother day!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@Shanus 

Have you tried Skin Medica? I love the Skin Medica Vitamin C & E Comlex! Spendy but great results. One bottle will last a very long time if you use it everyother day!

@Jacie   Thanks for the recommendation. Definitely spendy since I use my serum every day. 

Trusted Contributor

Good Lord... still nothing.  WAIT!!  One can of bastiste dry shampoo.  YAY FOR ME!

Respected Contributor

Just a bottle of HASK Charcoal hair conditioner - this was just fine, however, not a repurchase. I have a ton of conditioner so will pull out what is next tomorrow. 

I dont post here often but I love to read what everyone is using and what is a repurchase or not. 

Have a nice weekend, Everyone. 

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties -   I used up: 

Garnier Fructis papaya extract 1 minute mask.  3.4 oz.   I really liked this, will purchase the larger size next.   I have a CVS 40% coupon.

Clinique Lip gloss  I think it was a GWP size from one of their gifts.

That's all beauties, have a good weekend! 

Respected Contributor

Hello

I threw out a makeup brush with a loose handle and pitched an old ELF cream shadow.

I have a couple jumbo bottles in my shower that are so close I can taste it. And I can't wait.

Respected Contributor

@scatcat I giggled at your post, I no longer buy jumbo bottles for that very reason!! They don't ever seem to end! Besides that, I like to switch things up and that's easier to do with smaller sizes!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Well I took part in our neighborhood flea market and so I sold

two 1 Oz Philosophy spray fragrances warm suede and fresh cream which I don't like at all. These came with my AG sets as extra's. I tried fresh cream once and hated it. So I was glad to get rid of them. 

two Victoria Secret body mists.

Did good at the flea market but these were my only beauty items and I don't remember finishing any products this week, but I probably did.

Anyway enjoy what's left of the weekend Beauties!

Respected Contributor

I used up one thing: a large bar of soap from Dollar Tree. I remember the brand was Bolero but I don't remember the scent. It was big and lasted in my shower probably a couple of months. I've used several of these bars in different scents and can't really smell any of them once they're open. I replaced it with a smaller bar, Yardley of London Pumpkin Cream and Cinnamon scent for fall. This has a light scent this is really nice.

I tossed a Physician Formula Shimmer Strip eyeliner. When I applied it I couldn't even tell that I was wearing anything. I'm still trying to find a replacement for a taupe eyeliner that I had that appears to be discontinued. I found one that is pretty similar and was going to buy a back up but I can't find that now either. It's so frustrating. 

Occasional Contributor

I used up a can of Dove Dry Shampoo.  I use it regularly and will pick up a replacement this week.  There is one dry shampoo I really like for the scent and that is a Bed Head one in a yellow and purple can, but it is a little spendy compared to the Dove one.  

I also threw away a couple of nail polishes that were nearly empty.  One was a creamy 

white Mabelline called Nouveau Pearl.  The other was a Revlon called Sugared Peach.  Lastly, I emptied a half used bottle of Sally Hanson Pink Hard as Nails into another half empty bottle.  I am saving the bottle for when I have 2 polishes that I want to mix for a custom color.  

I always enjoy seeing what other people finish up, so I thought I'd join in today.

That's all.