Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 1/6

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Camp Cosmetics Eye Tonic Eye Cream- This is nice but it's been discontinued, replaced with Perricone MD Brightening Eye Cream from the stash. 

Philosophy Amazing Grace Spray Fragrance- a staple for me, replaced with the same from stash.

How about you?

I Hope 2023 is a Happy and Healthy Year for all!

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 1/6

[ Edited ]

Happy New Year beauties.  I used up:

Olay sparkling Yuzu and Passion flower body wash. 22 oz.. I liked this. Too many other open and new body washes.  I think I honestly bought NO body wash in 2022.  A miracle for me. 

L’oreal voluminous mascara.  Three months are up.  Trying Benefit they’re real.  First purchase of this new mascara.  

Have a a good weekend friends.  

As I can’t say I didn’t add to my stash for beauty products, but my over purchasing/spending was WAY down in 2022.  This thread has really helped on my beauty wants!  Just mainly replacing only items I am totally out of.  I no longer need or want three or four of everything.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hope this year is a good one for all!

Finally, a Farmhouse Fresh goat milk soap, which I use for hand soap. This far out performs any other goat milk things I have tried. The new Whoopie bar scents the whole bath for days!

Also, toner/essence that I make from green tea, lemon, beta glucans and EOs. 

Respected Contributor

@Harpa  I LOVE the Farmhouse Fresh soaps ...   they recently changed the shape from the oval shape to a rectangular one.  I wrote to them and told them that I really don't care for the new shape at all but I still love their soap.  

Hi all...    used up this week:

I threw out my mascaras and replaced with new ones

Vie Beauti Eyelash Growth Serum (back ups for sure!!!)

Goat Milk Stuff Lip Balm (stopped buying from them since they discontinued all the scents that I liked)

Malin & Goetz Rum Body Lotion (LOVE LOVE LOVE - have refill)

Nest Grapefruit hand wash (back ups of several scents)

Happy New Year to all.   May it be a healthy one with lots of positive good things coming your way.  

Respected Contributor

Hello All!

A good week for me!

-Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4 oz the super-size. Love this primer/moisturizer. Will re-purchase! 

-Herbivore Coconut Milk Bath, got this as a gift. I am a shower gal, so I used this for DIY pedicures. Very nice and moisturizing. The scent is luscious. Made the water and my skin super silky.

-Laura Geller Balance and Bronze super-sized compact. I love this product and have used it for years. This was down to a small ring of product in the pan that finally was not usable. Replaced with same from my stash.

-Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, giant pump bottle. A staple in the shower so it was replaced with the same.

Be well and stay warm!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties!💥

I hope 2023 is off to a great start for y'all.  

I had my dental stitches removed on Monday and the dentist is happy with how things look.  He trimmed my flipper because the fake tooth looked a little long. It looks more natural now

Here's my little list for the week:

Laura Geller Kajal Eyeliners - IMO they are just too fat for tight lining, which is the only way I line anymore.

Tweak'd by Nature Functional Fragrance Balm 2-Pack - scents were nice but didn’t last very long and left greasy areas on my neck. Returned.

Closys Silver Mouthwash - a staple for me, had another in reserve

Prescription Antibiotic (Chlorhexidine) Mouth Rinse - finished the prescription 

Honored Contributor

@Jacie   BB Face Base is the best! It not only smoothes the skin for makeup, but provides moisture without oil.The balm like texture is perfect. I've used this since it first was introduced in the line (maybe decades ago) and also use the EYE BASE which has the same properties.

The fragrance is definitely a plus. I'd love a perfume with this scent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I originally purchased the smaller size of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream and when I saw how well it worked ,I purchased the largest size and transfer product to the smaller jar to keep at the sink.

Now that large jar is almost empty and a new one is on the way!! 

I also used up (almost) my MAC lipstick in Syrup...a go to that stays in my purse. 

I rarely "use up" a product without a backup, but sometimes don't pay attention. 

I'm now on the hunt for a very moisturizing shower gel after using up my L'Occitaine...

Honored Contributor

Nothing for me this week but am enjoying reading everyone's posts.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning 

Used up

Derma E Vitamin C Gentle Daily Cleansing Paste. This was fine. I'm going to try to make a dent in my Philosophy MDW which I used to love when it was actually grainy. Now it's not

Dial Soap. DH's staple. Replaced with same. He's an easy man 

Tossed 2 L'ORÉAL Les Chocolates Lip Glosses. Smell great but are so drying and show every crack in the lips. I'm done with matte liquid lip anything 

Preview of my next week post - I'm sooo close on my L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. Will report back

Happy weekend