Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 1/27

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Vicks Shower Soothers- I like these in the shower at night when I am fighting off a cold. I have ordered more. 

That's all for me this week.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 1/27

Hi kathie,

I said bye-bye to a jar of Coco Noir Body Cream and have already ordered more. I just LOVE it!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello beauties -  I used up:

Laura geller brighten and blush in Ethereal rose.  This lasted at least a year.  I have a cream bare minerals to open.  

Simple hydrating booster.  .85 oz.  I got 5 tubes at a ridiculous low price on eBay.  I think I have three left.  

Thats it for me.  Have a safe weekend.  

@amyb   you may want to try Neutrogena city shield water boost spf 25. It’s about $24 at CVS and I usually have a 40% coupon.  I love this.  It’s light, and it never pills on me.  Lightweight and a nice gel/cream.  They have it BOGO 50% off often too.  I wear it alone and under my makeup too. 

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauty friends,

I finished a TJ a dry shampoo. I really like it. It's a non aerosol 

pump. The smell is not overwhelming but it is very powdery. It does mix in my hair very well. If it's still available I'll buy a few more when I head back there.

What was left in a Calista hairspray.  AD for me.

Perlier eye gelee. It lasts me quite a long while because you only need a bit, and it spreads over a large area. 

Lume Coconut Crush deodorant. I like it, and have been using this for about 6 months now. Works well for me.

A mini Kiehls body lotion.  Starts off greasy but soaks in pretty fast. I'll stick to JM body butter because I use that everywhere comfortably. I like this best.

That's all for me.

Enjoy the weekend.

Honored Contributor

Used up a 1/2 Oz. jar of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask that was part of a Sephora birthday gift sample of Laneige products.

I liked it; would I buy a regular sized jar? No. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone~Well...I've been using my products, following my skincare regimen etc, but didn't use up anything this week!

Oh wait...I DID use yet another Neutrogena Makeup Wipes pack up...already on another. I use those everynight before washing.

@lynnie61 Thanks for the tip on the Neutrogena SPF gel...I'll keep it in mind. I was shooting for 30 or more SPF, as that's what I once heard or read you should use...though some is better than none for sure. Glad you told me about no pilling, as that's something I was wondering about when I started reading your comment. That's important to know. And I do want something lightweight~thanks again!

Someone online recommended Aveeno SPF 30 (even that one I was still shooting for higher SPF), but it's never in the store...it is on Amazon. And there were some others I've seen influencers talk about, reasonably priced.

I was hoping to just find something in my CVS, whatever I decide to use, so I'm going to check there. Side note...CVS used to send me coupons weekly in my inbox, and no more! I contacted them, and they gave me some lame reason that made no accurate sense as to my receipt of coupons matching my "shopping habits?" (I'm in CVS weekly, or I was when I used to get coupons!) I'm going to bug them again. It really helped, and they were my weekly "one stop shop" for toiletries, some vitamins, paper goods etc.

But I digress. Have a great weekend everyone~the ☀️is finally going to make an appearance, and supposedly stay, here in CT today, after so much rain! 

Respected Contributor

Hi all.  Finally FRIDAY.  Snowing lightly here but more for tomorrow.

Used up..

Korres Foaming Cleanser sample tube

BB Rose Lip Liner (great color - I'm sure I have back ups!)

IT Vitality Lip Flush Butter - IN LOVE (discontinued but have back ups)

Getting down to the last of a few more products...  close but not there yet!

Have a great weekend everyone.  Stay safe, happy and healthy!

Esteemed Contributor

Replaced a used Victoria Principal EyeMazing Eye Serum, which I use as my wakeup serum. Some of her things are the long-running skin care items that I still use and love. Sometimes there are just no substitutes.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  

Didn't use up anything this week but I am oh so close on a few things so next week there will be used up items to report!  In the meantime, will enjoy reading everyone's posts!

Have a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Beauties!  Whew, it's a chilly one out there today.  Even our dog thinks so.  This morning he ran out, took care of business, and ran right back. I have no plans to leave the house, might even get a fire going in the fireplace. We had a couple of Origami bookshelves delivered yesterday.  One of our weekend projects is to reorganize our pantry closet.  I still need to get some inexpensive bins from the dollar store tomorrow.

BTW, not beauty related, but have you ever tried the Cheerful Giver jar candles?  They have become my favorite.  I've burned one daily since late October/early November and haven't been disappointed in any of the scents.  I still have some holiday scents left but I'll still use them anyway. It's just DH and I here and we're fine with it. 

Anyway, here's my list for the week:

Skinn Adjurvedic Body Lotion - it was just ok, nothing spectacular, not planning to repurchase.

Skinn AM Cleanser - pitched the last little bit as it was making my face dry.  Not planning to repurchase, opened a bottle of Neutrogena Cleansing Gel that was waiting.

Benefit Bronzer - very little color, pitched, not planning to repurchase.

Vie Beauty Lash Serum - a staple, had a new tube ready to open.

Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo - not bad.  I've bought it several times already, would  purchase again, but not right now since I have other similar products to use first.

Essence Lash Primer - a staple, opened a new tube.

Benefit BadGal Bang Mascara - a staple, opened a new tube.

Nakery TS - ordered twice (morning and evening) and cancelled shortly afterwards each time.  I have so many jars, tubs, and bottles of Skinn Pep 40 Body Butter, Tweak’d Rescue Cream, Alpha Skincare Body Lotion, and Neutrogena Gel Cream Lotion to get through, that I couldn’t justify buying the TS.

Have a good weekend everyone. Stay warm.🥶🌬️😊