Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 1/21

[ Edited ]

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Imaginez La Provence Clue River Honey Body Cream- this was so nice, it's been discontinued long ago. I loved the honey scent. Replaced with Perlier Shea Butter with Almond Milk from the stash.

How about you? 

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 1/21

Hello Beauties!

Not much, but it was used up! My travel-sized Eucerine lotion that I keep in my handbag. 

Have a great and healthy weekend! Be well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I used up:

Sumbody Whipped Salt Scrub - ordered on a whim from Costco last summer.  I wasn't crazy about it, would not repurchase.

CeraVe Eye Cream - had another ready to to be opened

Alteya Bulgarian Rose Water - trying out Son & Park Beauty Water as another option.  I ordered it from Costco and it's a big bottle so a very good value.  Seems like a nice toner too.

Tweak'd Volumizing Hair Scrub (tub) - took another from my stash 

Batiiste Dry Shampoo - did not replace, have multiple dry shampoos in different stages of use that I'm trying to use up. 

OGX Bamboo Fibers Dry Shampoo - did not replace, have multiple dry shampoos in different stages of use that I'm trying to use up. 

I pitched:

Skinn Lip 6x Gloss & Primer Set - I bought this ages ago and never used it after trying it a few times. I should have returned it but missed the return window.  I don't like how it feels, the gloss is thick & sticky.

Eyebrow Brush/Comb - the top popped off of the handle and I already had another so I didn't even bother trying to repair it 

Returning:

QRx Squalane CE Serum - tried it this morning, for the first time, and it's super greasy.  I don't like it at all. 

Mustela Baby Cleansing Gel Duo  - ordered from Costco last week.  When they arrived, the pump nozzles were broken. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up the teeniest sample tube .17 oz - it was Paula's Choice Hyaluronic Acid Booster.  It came with an order I had placed and was surprised how long it actually lasted.  LOL  Had 2 of them and liked the product so much that I ordered the full size which I had waiting in my stash for when I finished the sample tubes.

Tossed an NYX jumbo eye pencil in grape.  Tried it but within a little while it was all over my undereye and that was not a good look.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I used up a tube of Perlier Imperial Honey Hand Cream. It is my favorite Perlier scents. It is also super moisturizing.  I have more tubes in my stash.

I tossed an Urban Decay Lipliner. It is nice, but I didn't use it much and it got too old.

That is all for this week.  Have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

Neutrogena Light Sesame Body Lotion- 32oz. used. It absorbed quickly and would buy again. I get lazy opening jars of body cream and this was a nice pump. I replaced with AHAVA mineral body lotion. Love this brand especially AHAVA hand creams.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies

Happy Freezing Friday

I finally used up 32 Oz Purity Body Wash. I've had this for awhile and was determined to finish it, even if it meant washing brushes with it. It's not bad, it's just so plain, like washing in Soft Soap.  

Buxom Lip Gloss in lavender something. I really like these glosses and always have at least one.

I'm really close on a face wash but I sware pixies come at night and add a 1/2" to the bottle.

@Gorgf 

LOVE Ahava Mineral. Great scent 

Honored Contributor

Slow week for me.  I used up:

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - full size.  This turned out to be a really nice mascara.  When I first tried it, I didn't like it that much.  I think this is one of those that needs to be used about a week or so before it really gets good.  The only 2 downsides is the synthetic brush, but I knew that when I bought it, I just prefer natural brushes and when this got to the end, it got super goopy, gloppy and messy.  It was coming out of the tube with clumps on the brush.  

I'm planning on going through my linen closet tonight.  I have so much stuff in there I don't even know which end is up.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a healthy and good week ahead.  If you are in a cold zone, stay warm and safe.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties, brrrr cold here today. This is a lot for me.  I used up:

Neutogena make remover wipes.  I really use the more in the summer, but I have a back up.  Loved these.

Suave coconut shampoo.  SO, he mostly uses this.  Replaced with another, not sure it was coconut.

CVS mouthwash.  Blue mint.  Replaced with same. No preferred brand, I get what’s on sale.  Last bottle in stash.  

Bare minerals blush.  I opened a LG blush.  I still have a few Clinique GWP sizes open in my make up bag.  I liked the BM, but it was from a kit ages ago.  They last forever.  I swear it’s been a year in my bag. 

I stopped bringing in so many extras, even mouthwash, razors, hand soap, etc, until I get even the essentials to a better, smaller stash.  Enjoy the weekend.  Stay safe and warm.  

@scatcat   Pretty funny.  I think they top off my bottles too!

Trusted Contributor

@scatcat Those pixies come to my house too. LOL!. Have a good day, thanks for making me laugh!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24