Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did everyone purchase from Beauty Day?

Only Laura's blush stick.
Respected Contributor

On 8/17/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 8/17/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/17/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 8/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Not one single thing from QVC, but I'm working on a list for other beauty purchases later today.

Haha -- yeah, the only full-size purchase I made was NCN's vitamin C! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Sorry, Q.

Excellent choice MS! Is this your first time trying it?

Nada for me rom Q. Did purchase Missha Time Revolution Essence online today, though.

Bella, what is the Missha Essence thing you mention? Sounds intriguing, lol! How are the other NCN products you are trying out working so far? Any issues?

Aack, going to go to the desktop to post a link for you. May take a few. I'll be back (in an Arnold S voice).
Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 8/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Not one single thing from QVC, but I'm working on a list for other beauty purchases later today.

Haha -- yeah, the only full-size purchase I made was NCN's vitamin C! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Sorry, Q.

Excellent choice MS! Is this your first time trying it?

Nada for me rom Q. Did purchase Missha Time Revolution Essence online today, though.

Bella, what is the Missha Essence thing you mention? Sounds intriguing, lol! How are the other NCN products you are trying out working so far? Any issues?

Aack, going to go to the desktop to post a link for you. May take a few. I'll be back (in an Arnold S voice).

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Speaking of which, he is going to be in the next Terminator movie! I thought he was done. I always do my best Arnold voice and say "It's not a tumor" (from Kindergarten Cop I think it was??), although these days since I have a tumor, I say, in my best AS voice, "It IS a tumor" {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Stocked up on my favorite IT products. Supersize celebration foundation, tightline,

Esteemed Contributor

nothing for me, I had no interest in any of it. Did housework, then went shopping and came home & worked in the yard.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely nothing. I didn't even watch except to see Carolyn's new hairdo. I don't have any interest in spending so much money on makeup and/or skin care anymore. There are dozens of great options at my local stores with no S&H, so why bother. I wonder if it was a financial success day for QVC.

All day anything is nothing short of boring to me.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Speaking of which, he is going to be in the next Terminator movie! I thought he was done. I always do my best Arnold voice and say "It's not a tumor" (from Kindergarten Cop I think it was??), although these days since I have a tumor, I say, in my best AS voice, "It IS a tumor" {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

What?!? Glad you have a sense of humor about it but, geez, are you okay?

Honored Contributor

oh yeah nothing serious. I wouldn't be so lax if it was serious. Smiley Happy Didn't mean to scare ya!

Respected Contributor

oh yeah nothing serious. I wouldn't be so lax if it was serious. Smiley Happy Didn't mean to scare ya!

Whew

Honored Contributor

I surprised myself and bought nothing! I will more than likely buy a couple of TSVs in September!