Contributor

Re: What did everyone get from Skinn this weekend?

Hey Tototwo, I'll buy your radience oil if you want to sell it, that kit sold out before I could get it.....Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I brought the 5-piece set I think it was the first TTV.

Valued Contributor

I got the TTV with the cleansers and the OTO with the 6x Lip. These are products that I have been wanting to try. Got another kit with the 10% off that had the 24 hour cream. Think that is my favorite product because it is so moisturizing.
Trusted Contributor

I was interested in the wipes and body lotion, but I didnt buy anything. Looking forward to reviews on both items Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Saturday's TTV.

Super Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Minneygirl said:

This is my first time ordering SKINN...I ordered both TTVs and then went a little wild and bought some other kits on sale....rationalized that with a lot of different products I will be able to evaluate SKINN fairly. LOL.

I'm tired of spending a fortune on creams and potions with little effect, and so many women love SKINN. I'm excited to try it. And the shipping was free, I used my new shopHQ card. Lately I've really hated paying so much shipping!

I have never used my ShopHQ card because their interest is 26.99%.

Respected Contributor

No interest if you pay off the value pays each month. Smile

(I dont have one but am thinking of it, lots of nice perks!)

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 tototwo said:

The first TTV and the PM cleanser facial wipes. That's all. Later I'll wish I would've bought more because the prices were fabulous and the $2.99 shipping may never return. (pupcakes, I won't use the Radiance Oil so will probably toss the one that comes with my kit - too bad we can't share)

Did you hear the 2 phone calls yesterday morning? One caller said she'd ordered $1600 worth of product and was a first-time buyer; another said she'd ordered $1000. OMG!!!!

Oh no, don't toss it! I have been wanting to try the Radiance oil. Put it in your bath if nothing else. My skin is so dry from the mountain air. I will probably put the DermAppeal & hand cream up on Ebay.

Super Contributor

I ordered the TS with the body oil and hand cream as I like both of those products. Also ordered two of the duo skin body lotion.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the OTO on the 4:00 show, 4 piece eye cream set, Hydrosurge 5 piece set and Lip Stem Rejen and Face Duo. They were all anniversary prices.