Valued Contributor

Re: What cosmetics do you love from the drugstore?

L'Oreal blush

L'Oreal eyeshadows

L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner

Maybelline brow liner & mascara

Revlon lipsticks

OOO cleanser and face cream

Maybelline BB cream (use instead of foundation)

Every perfect gift is from above.
Contributor

I cannot live without L'oreal Butterly Intenza Volume Mascara.  It's the best I've found EVER.  I usually don't use drugstore brands, but the above mentioned L'Oreal Mascara is truly amazing! It's inspired me to try more drugstgore things.  Currently, I'm also in love with the Burt's Bees cleansing wipes.  They work really well at removing my makeup, all of it. They haven't irritated my skin, and they feel very refreshing.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

CoverGirl CG Smoothers AquaSmooth foundation

Wet 'N Wild Kohl eyeliners 

Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing mascara

CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Natural Twinkle

Revlon Lip Butters

Neosporin Daily Lip Health (might be discontinued) -- I like to put this on over lipstick to lighten the color and add a pearly sort of finish

CoverGirl eyeshadow quad in Country Woods

Esteemed Contributor

Loreal try match lumi. Maybelline instant age rewind concealer. Milani eye primer. Right now I am trying AVEENO Absolutly ageless skin care. Loreal silk eyeliner.
Respected Contributor

I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascara. I think over the years they have really developed some GREAT products. And it goes on sale. I used to fume at department stores for not ever putting any makeup on sale and I won't pay double digits for mascara because you should toss it after a few months.

I like many of their formulas. Right now I'm using Lash Sensational. It really extends the lashes. It doesn't wash off so well (leaves rings) but I use oil cleansing first so I manage. It's five to seven bucks depending on sales, coupons and it works as well as Mally's mascara. 

I also like L'Oreal's skincare line. Revitalift. 

Wet n Wild makes great lip liners. 

Honored Contributor

@Campion wrote:

I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascara. I think over the years they have really developed some GREAT products. And it goes on sale. I used to fume at department stores for not ever putting any makeup on sale and I won't pay double digits for mascara because you should toss it after a few months.

I like many of their formulas. Right now I'm using Lash Sensational. It really extends the lashes. It doesn't wash off so well (leaves rings) but I use oil cleansing first so I manage. It's five to seven bucks depending on sales, coupons and it works as well as Mally's mascara. 

Precisely.  I've been using Full 'N Soft washable for years and it has saved my lashes.  They are no longer sitting on my cheeks.  I toss each tube at three months and I buy a year's supply through drugstore.com when they have a good sale price.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Frequent Contributor

Coty Airspun Loose Powder.  

Regular Contributor

Lash Discovery and Full 'n Soft Mascara

Garnier Micellar Water

Cerave Hydrating Cleanser

Real Techniques Brushes

NYX Eyeshadow and Blushes

Premium Cotton Rounds (CVS, Ulta, Walgreens)

Respected Contributor

I must admit that I was one who thought there was no way that drugstore products could be just as good or better than high-end beauty.  That's just not true at all.

Respected Contributor

@eyeron wrote:

From Sally Beauty, I LOVE the Palladio Butter Me Up Sheer Lip Balm.  This is my favorite lip balm out of all the lip balms out there!!!  My favorite color is SWEET.  I like the Palladio brand- the blushes are great as well.  As for mascara, I love the Cover Girl Professional. (It's the oldest and least expensive one).  And the Cover Girl eye liners are great too.  The Maybelline eye liners are also very good.  And one more....Burt Bees lip shines.  (My favorite is WINK.....they no longer sell it, but I have purchased it from Amazon. )

@eyeron Thanks for the rec of the Palladio Sheer Lip Balms....I went to the Sally Beauty Website and they had a buy 2 get one free. I got Sweet, Dulce and Glaze...love all three! I wear them over a lipstain, as I do the Burts Bees tinted balms. I think the Palladio ones actually stay on a little longer, probably because they are a bit "stiffer" than BB's. Thanks again!