Honored Contributor

Re: What cleanser wipe for makeup removal do you use and love?

I think they are all the same,  I buy the ones at TJs or Marshalls in the beauty sections, try to avoid the MIC ones.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve tried a few brands over the years but now only use Beekman plain goat’s milk wipes.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kirkland’s. Can’t beat the price. 

Honored Contributor

I usually use CVS brand for sensitive skin.  I have been using these for a couple of years and no problem.  They really do a nice job and don't strip the skin.  Simple is not bad either.  Another good one is Olay sensitive skin formula.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Good old fashioned bar soap and water! Anything else just doesn't feel clean. My face has to squeak. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

The only time I use cleanser wipe is when we're staying at a hotel and I don't want to get makeup on the hotel washclothes.  I keep a package of wipes in my "go bag" at all times.  Any brand will work.

At home, I use a wet washcloth to remove makeup before I use my cleanser.  Washclothes then go in the washer with the rest of my towels and come out sparkling clean and ready to be used again.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I use Neutrogena or Aveeno (whichever happens to be on sale) to remove my make up when I get home from work and I always wash my face before bed.

New Contributor

I really like Olay gentle clean cloths.  They're for sensitive skin and fragrance-free.  AND you can find them anywhere!  I use the same foaming facial cleanser.  Very nice and reasonably-priced.

Respected Contributor

MAC wipes.  I've tried so many different Brands, and MAC are the only ones that don't irritate my super sensitive skin.  Someone mentioned all wipes were the same, but that is definitely not true!

You can by a "to go" pack of 30 wipes for $12.00  or a bulk pack of 100 for $30.00.  (They're a little more expensive than some of the other Brands, but the "to go" pack works out to be just .40 each, and the bulk pack works out to be .30 each).

I buy the original ones, but MAC also has wipes with micellar water, which I haven't tried. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

I use Simple Micellar wipes. I get them at Rite-Aid, CVS or the local Giant.  I have had good luck with these and I am sensitive to many skin care products.