Honored Contributor

Re: What cleanser do purchase over and over again?

Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash for sensitive skin.  I cannot tell you how many bottles of this I have gone through. I use it every night.  It removes all of my make-up, including my eye make-up without drying out my skin or leaving it irritated.  And I can buy it from just about any store I'm in for under $5.00. 

Trusted Contributor

I use Ponds to take off eye makeup and Purity to wash my face. Every once in awhile I try something dfferent but I always go back to Ponds and Purity. 

Honored Contributor

I have hundreds of samples of cleansers from various brands that I am trying to use up so I haven't bought any for years and years. I do like Skinn cleansers tho--one for the a.m. and one for the p.m.

Respected Contributor

I've been using Cetaphil for several years now. Takes off everything, even mascara (I don't use anything waterproof, though, so take that into consideration.

I found that the "Gentle" formula did NOT get my skin clean. I use the "Normal to Oily" formula. It cleans well, and doesn't strip my skin.

Respected Contributor

Noxema.  Tried different things over time, but go back to Noxema.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl   I use BWC Herbal creme facial wash (Beauty without cruelty).  It's gentle but effective.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SandGirl   I use BWC Herbal creme facial wash (Beauty without cruelty).  It's gentle but effective.

@Katcat1  Where do you get this from?

Respected Contributor

I've definitely been purchasing this over and over:

1. Screen-Shot-2018-04-18-at-6.43.44-PM.png

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

I like Cetaphil.  Was a Purity user for years like over 10, and I don't know I feel like they changed the formula, feels water downed and burns my eyes, can't use it anymore.  Cetaphil is wayyy gentler and I don't feel like my skin is stripped.  Use with my Clarisonic.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  I purchase from iherb.com    iherb has a lot of brands that I like and if you spend $20, shipping is free.

kindness is strength