Esteemed Contributor

Re: What cleanser do purchase over and over again?

I've been buying Marcelle cleansers regularly since 2013. Marcelle is a Canadian drugstore brand of skincare and makeup and they leave out fragrances and coloring out of their cleansers. My favorite cleanser that I've bought since 2016 is Marcelle Ultra Gentle Cleansing Gel in the white bottle with turquoise lettering. I use this as a shower gel, a hand wash, and a face wash. This is an unscented clear gel. This cleanser also leaves out parabens so it's PAO is only 6 months. I usually only keep 1 backup of this in my beauty stash as it's easy to buy at the drugstore or grocery store.

Honored Contributor

I love Simple hydrating cleansing oil. It's a bargain at $8 and lasts forever. Gets everything off in one shot without scrubbing or making my face dry. Great for sensitive skin too. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of the Dr. Young's Camellia Cleansing Oil.  I had to buy something else last time I ran out but don't like it as well.  If the Dr. Young's isn't in stock when I run out of this I may try the Palmer's Oil.

In my shower I have Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser although it seems to be hard to find now that foaming cleansers seem to be all the rage.  I don't like those.

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I love Dr. Denese products.  Use all the ones you named plus her moisturizer.  My skin looks amazing.  

Super Contributor

To LilLady, yes. The oil with washcloth, then the rice right after. I just use my fingers to massage it in. There are rare times I use a Clarisonic, but I have no MU left on my face and it does not feel stripped down or tight. I have a very simple routine. Due to my oil and my full face of MU, I strongly believe in oil cleansing for eye MU etc. The rice is the extra step for exfoliation for my pampering and because I feel it helps my moisturizer or retinol.
Respected Contributor

Purity. Probably 15-20 yrs now. 

Respected Contributor

I use Tatcha. Both the oil and the Gentle Rice Polish. I change off, depending on what my skin needs. If I had to choose one I would choose the rice. I only have to cleanse once. It gets off all my make up. 

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose  Thanks for saying that.  You know I always give her products credit but I don't know if not a lot of people use them or what, but not many people comment one way or another when I mention her.

She's the only person who comes on selling skin care and has all of these degrees on aging, etc, as far as I know.

Trusted Contributor

Purity made simple for the past 10 years or so.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl I know you said you were using a glycolic cleanser,  but I'll have to say, I keep using PTR glycolic cleanser (blue bottle).  I have normal skin, and I just love this cleanser,  doesn't dry my face out, and is so thorough.  Never anything leaves anything behind.  Sometimes if I'm lazy, I'll use it on my eyes removing my mascara and eye makeup...never burns, but again, so thorough.  Otherwise for eyes, I use Almay eye makeup remover pads, love them.  For morning cleansing I use Shiseido creamy cleanser,  great.