Respected Contributor

Re: What cleanser do purchase over and over again?

Clinique Take The Day Off and CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. They are my long time HG's.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Philosophy's  purity made simple for years.

@blackhole99I too, have used this for years. The one cleanser that doesn't bother my eyes.

Respected Contributor

I'm in the Philosophy Purtiy club.  I do use other cleansers but this is the one I always have on hand and always go back to.  I buy the giant size when there is some kind of a deal on it.  You really don't need a separate makeup remover with this cleanser.  If you put it on your face DRY and rub it in, then add water and emulsify it, it is most effective at removing facial makeup.  I don't use it on my eyes, I prefer a dual phase eye makeup remover for that.  But it does not burn the eyes at all.

Regular Contributor

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing balm --My HG first step at night, followed by the Clinique Fresh Pressed vitamin C cleansing packettes. 

I took both on a trip a while back because they were easy to pack and was amazed at how good my skin looked after just 10 days! I gave away my other cleansers and have switched to these for over a year now....the best I have ever had, and boy oh boy have I tried hundereds of cleansers for thousands of dollars. This is the winning combo for me!

Esteemed Contributor

I use and love DeVita Aloe Vera Moisture Cleanser. It contains  aloe vera, jojoba, sweet almond, chamomile, rose and lavender oil, but is in gel form (my favorite). I barely get it near my face and it has erased all my eye makeup.

It is inexpensive (around $20 for 5 oz) and I purchase it at a health food store or co-op, but it is also available at Pharmaca, iHerb, Vitacost, etc online.

Trusted Contributor

I love Palmers cleansing oil. I’ve tried many. Some I liked more than others but the price of Palmers is amazing in comparison. My new favorite. Thank you for turning me on to this. 

Valued Contributor

Clinique's Foaming Cleanser in the pink tube. Great stuff! 

Respected Contributor

Skinn - I Love both of the cleansers!

Respected Contributor

I know that SCA Meltdowns don't have the best ingredients but I just love the scents and how it removes my makeup.

Respected Contributor

Clinique Foaming Cleanser.  Have used it for many many years and still love it.