Honored Contributor

I think mostly, it has to do with genetics and then the normal process of getting older. My mom had extraordinary skin and , lucky me, I got that gene. At 64 I look 20 years younger and people are amazed at my age, even my derm dr was. I have very few lines and wrinkles and very clear skin. I do take care of it and have since all the "new" advances in anti aging has been around. I use sunscreen a year--a must !! . 

Honored Contributor

@just bee.    I like it better than the Q's new logo.  What do you think?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just bee.    I like it better than the Q's new logo.  What do you think?

@Kachina624 

I prefer the old UNM logo.  This new one is generic and it will be expensive replacing the signs, the forms, the scrubs...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee.  I guess the new president wanted to make her mark.  It's always very expensive to change things like names or logo.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just bee.  I guess the new president wanted to make her mark.  It's always very expensive to change things like names or logo.

@Kachina624 

And sometimes it's unnecessary. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

What causes skin to age???? Being alive!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown