Honored Contributor

Re: What bubble bath do you like the scent of the most?

Vitabath Original Spring Green

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I haven't taken a bath in almost 36 years. I was preggers with my first. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke I seen this and that was my thought, Avon Pink bubble bath. I have a full bottle in my bathroom! Although I haven't taken a bubble bath since I had my knee replace almost 3 years ago. I really should try to get into the bath tub again as I think that bottle of bubble bath is calling my name.

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I still love Avon's original pink bubble bath. My grandma always had it and it's still my favorite.

Respected Contributor

Alaffia - Everyday Coconut - Moisturizing Bubble Bath, Gentle for Babies & Up, Coconut Chamomile, 32 Ounces

Respected Contributor

when I was a kid, my Mom always put Mr. bubble in the bath and I always had UTIs...when i got older I stopped the baths and just showered,no more problems. So, years later I was visiting Mom and decided to use her Calgon.what a mistake..burned like fire!  Rarely now do i take a bubble bath,when i do I use  the above product without problems

Esteemed Contributor

Avon Blushing Kiss bubble bath.  It is pink, but it is not the same as the original pink, or the cherry blossom.  It's a floral, and you only need one capful and the scent will fill your bathroom.  It's so pretty!!

Image result for Avon blushing kiss bubble bath

When I'm not in the mood for fragrance, I use their Sensitive bubble bath.  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@forest4thetrees Vitcost has it for 6.79...So if your WF's stop carrying it...no problem!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56 I am suprised that Mr. Bubble is still around. When we were kids, we never used this because of the same problem with UTI's. That stuff really packs a punch! 

@IMissSuperPoke I love the avon pink bb! The smell always brings me back to being a child!  Too bad though, that avon has really watered down their bubble bath products.

Valued Contributor

I love the green Vitabath, too! I use it as shower gel. It's the only scent of theirs I tried, but I figure if I tried another I would just wish I had bought the green.

Speaking of green shower gel & bubblebath, I bought the Philosophy Margarita at Ulta and loved it! A week ago Qvc had a one day only with it and got it in yesterday and it IS weak like everyone is saying QVC has weak Philosophy scents! When you use the one from Ulta you can smell it outside the bathroom (as you can with the Vitabath) and this Qvc version is lighter in scent and in color, not that the latter matters. It's also pearly and the one from Ulta isn't. I'm returning & going to Ulta even if the deal isn't good, the product is.

Super Contributor

Unlike most people here, I take a bubble bath everyday.  (I use my shower stall for storage.  I just finished Estee Lauder "Beautiful" which I love but havd so many favorites.  I use a lot of the original Tova Nights.