Honored Contributor

Re: What bubble bath do you like the scent of the most?

I can't use bubble bath - much too drying for me. I use bath oil. Mostly Avon Skin so Soft in the original scent.  I love that scent.

Honored Contributor

I haven't used bubble bath since I was 10 years old.  I do use scented shower gels, I love anything that has vanilla scent to it.  I also like anything with verbena.

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbiedr I guess that "bubble bath people" have to band together! lol I have never outgrown bubble baths, as in the evening it relaxes me as I de-stress from the day. I also, sleep better feeling fresh after a scented bath. I have a full cupboard of different BB depending on my mood! Heart

Respected Contributor

Probably TMI, lol, but my lady parts rebel when I take baths so I never do. I wish I could bc we have a whirlpool jet style bathtub. My mom and sister can't take baths either for the same reason. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Probably TMI, lol, but my lady parts rebel when I take baths so I never do. I wish I could bc we have a whirlpool jet style bathtub. My mom and sister can't take baths either for the same reason. 

@AmericanBulldogMom

Even without bubble bath in the water?  Smiley Sad

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

@mistriTsquirrel Without bubble bath I can but I miss getting the "full experience" of a bubble bath where I can relax and enjoy different calming/relaxing scents the bubble baths provide. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

@mistriTsquirrel Without bubble bath I can but I miss getting the "full experience" of a bubble bath where I can relax and enjoy different calming/relaxing scents the bubble baths provide. 

@AmericanBulldogMom  Maybe light some scented candles...?  Or get one of those essential oil diffusers!!  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org