Honored Contributor

What bubble bath do you like the scent of the most?

This morning, I actually said out loud, I wish I had some bubble bath. Somehow a peach scent seems like it would be nice.

What's your favorite?

Honored Contributor

Re: What bubble bath do you like the scent of the most?

I haven't taken a bath in almost 30 yeas, so I don't use bubble bath.

I am a shower girl.  I use handmade vegetable soap imported from Italy,  I like many of the scents, especially orange blossom. 

Honored Contributor

I gave up on bubble baths and shower gels. There are so many great smelling & moisturing soaps (Olivia Care is a favorite). 

Honored Contributor

I am a shower gal.  It's been a few years since I have indulged in a bubble bath.  I prefer a couple drops of essential oils in my bath but it's not often.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I still love Avon's original pink bubble bath. My grandma always had it and it's still my favorite.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I'm in love with the scent of Aura Cacia Chamomile Bubble Bath (also labeled as "Tranquility" on some bottles (don't know why) but it's the same scent.

The also have many other scents (lavender, tangerine, ylang ylang, patchouli ..... and a eucalyptus that really is wonderful when you have a cold).

I buy at Whole Foods; but, of course, you can also do auracacia dot come if the product is not locally near you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@forest4thetrees I have Aura Cacia aromatherapy Bubble Bath in the Lavender. I have also like the Chamomille. Nothing like a bubble bath at least once a wk! Candles, wine...The works! I get mine at my WholeFoods.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never take bubble baths. But, a new scent I just discovered from "Deep Steep" is Lilac Blossom. I bought it in their foaming hand soap, & oh my, I'm addicted!! It's a true PURE lilac scent....smells like you have a fresh bouquet near you.

I don't normally care for floral scents in products, because they usually smell fake. But this scent is amazing. I purchase it at Vitacost. They also have a body butter, but it's out of stock. I'll definitely buy that in the future. 

Valued Contributor

Anyone use Calgon anymore? I should look for it next time I shop. I kind of like good old Mr. Bubble, too. 

Regular Contributor

@Kabella.... just a heads up..... my Whole Foods says the liquid "isn't popular" and they are probably not going to continue carrying Smiley Sad   They did still have the bath salts (which I tried; but it's just too drying IMO).  I just ordered a carton of the liquid bubble from the web page last weekend in a pre-emptive strike!