Respected Contributor

Re: What brand of skin care are you using right now?

Skinn..I am 60..I am happy with his products..Been using them for about 3-4 years now..Before that, i really didnt take care of my skin at all. I dont really wear face makeup, (maybe for special occasions, but I sweat a lot at work so i dont use it much) so I just cleansed with witch hazel... My skin was pretty oily, so I never really needed moisturizers.. But, i am a Calfornia girl and  all that sun is beginning to catch up with me, so Dmitris products are really helping!

Looking forward to seeing him on HSN soon!

Respected Contributor

I recently bought Paula’s Choice “Goodbye Dry” three piece kit (Resist hydrating cleanser, 2% BHA and Moisture Renewal Oil booster).  So far I like it.  I also use some of Josie’s products - the argon milk, face butter and tinted spf. 

Honored Contributor

If I was on QVC as a host,  I could present 9 different lines and say that I used the products everyday and be telling the truth. 

Cetaphil - morning cleanse

Paula's Choice BHA Solution - morning

Aveeno Moisturizer with SPF - morning

Garnier eye cream - morning

Clean & Clear Foaming Face Cleanser - evening

Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner - evening

Origins Eye Doctor - evening

Paula's Choice Resist Moisturizer with Retinol - evening

Josie Maran Divine Drip Neck & Face Crream - evening

A couple times a week I use a scrub.  I just finished Arbonne and will switch now to Philosophy Micro Delivery Wash.  Once a week I use a mask of some sort.  I have several to choose from and pick depending on what my skin needs.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

No. 7 was mentioned in some other threads. I thought they said it is available at Walgreens. It's on my shopping list.

@AuntG, it is at Walgreens and I know I've bought it prior at Target but I'm not sure if they still carry it or not.  The prices would be better at Target.  There are also coupons for Boots products all the time.  

Honored Contributor

I re-discovered an old friend.  Years ago, I used and was very happy with Adrienne's 5 Essentials Creme and her Stick Foundation and her.  They worked well for me.  I didn't and still don't have any serious skin problems, just some faint old acne scars that I need to cover.  Time marches on and I moved on to newer and more modern things.  Some worked well, some not so well.  I forgot about Signature Club A.  And then I happened upon one of Adrienne's shows and I liked what I saw and I'm tired of jumping from one new thing to another.  I went back to what I know works for me and I also now use her Meltdown facial cleansing cream, which smells heavenly!!!  It removes my makeup instantly with no rubbing and my skin feels so soft after I use it.  I'm using those three things and I'm happy.  I should say that I was using products from Josie Maran's line, while I liked the products, it was aggravating that when I wanted to re-order, they weren't available.  I don't want a makeup/skincare line that I can't buy it from QVC anytime I need it.  That's why I was looking for something new.   

Trusted Contributor

I started using No7 Restore and Renew for the past couple months and love it.  Tried something else for 1 day, my skin didn't seem the same.  So happy I found something reasonabily priced to use.

Respected Contributor

I'm loyal to no one. I constantly cheat on all my skin care products, LOL!! Smiley LOL

Currently using products from Philosophy, PTR and Origins.

Honored Contributor

I use all kinds and I never spend a lot of money on any of it. I believe that good skin care doesn't have to cost  much and it really doesn't matter what brand it is as long as it works for me. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics mostly. Josie Maran argan oil.  IT cosmetics CC cream.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Occasional Contributor

I just started using Formulist and PROSKIN products. I used Dr. Denise, not much change, no change with Josie Marin, no change with Mr. Perricone.

Hoping to see some change with these two. Both got good reviews in the Derm world.