Respected Contributor

What beauty "stuff" did you do this weekend?

I've been sick for the past few days, so I mainly hung around the house this weekend, except for church and lunch with DH today. Yesterday, I decided to wash my brushes (I think katz1 posted the link for the method last week) with oo, j&j baby shampoo and let them dry. All 51 of them, several double ended. Whew!! That probably took an hour, but there are only a few brushes I use consistently during the week, so I don't have to worry about that every weekend. I talked to my grandmother, too, as I had sent her a bunch of mu in the mail. She lives in CA, and since she had chemo a few years ago, has a hard time getting around. She loves BE, and I only use the eye and cheek colors now, so I sent her a big stash of foundation, blush, etc, plus a bunch of lippies that I had more than one of and knew she would use. Made me feel much better about the stash I have that I'm trying to chip away at! She said the only time she gets to look at that stuff is when she and my grandfather go to the drug or grocery store, and I have a feeling he's not letting her browse a lot! Lol. Then, to top it off, I cancelled all but one shipment from ALL of my beauty tsv's! I have too much stuff, as I said, and I also know there are a few beauty tsv's I'm going to probably want that are upcoming (BB, Laura Mercier, maybe Mally). I feel so much better knowing I'm not going to be getting kits that I'll only use for a week or two and then stash away and forget about all but 1-2 products. Anywho, that was the beauty portion of my weekend. How about y'all?