Honored Contributor

What beauty items are you tempted to try?

I saw the Tatcha balm that works like a primer and really interested in trying that.  I have never purchased Tatcha.  Also, saw the Vita Liberata item that can be used as a  primer and maybe in place of foundation.  The one they showed today is exclusive to QVC for a few months.  I think maybe this would work best on someone younger.  (senior citizen here)  This brand offers a lot of tanning products, which I don't use.   Did receive the three piece Elemis skincare set that contains Superfood  items---Facial Oil, Facial Wash and Day cream.  I  like the feel and scent of it, but to soon to tell if does anything. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What beauty items are you tempted to try?

I can't say that I've been tempted by anything from QVC.  I used to watch the beauty shows.  Some of the vendors' claims were so outlandish!

I'm happy with what I use from Avon and from the drugstore.   My skin is in great shape for my age (75) ... I just don't want to take any chances with anything new/different.

Honored Contributor

I would like to try the Tacha balm too. I have a few of their products and I really like them. The only drawback is they are pricey.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

the tacha balm is similar to the Mally pore defender -I r...

the tacha balm is similar to the Mally pore defender -I read this on musingofamuse. there are reviews. hth

Respected Contributor

Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Skin Tint.

Honored Contributor

Nothing from Tatcha because her prices are too high.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I am tempted by Tatcha but the price stops me!  I use Josie's milk and argon oil, and Philosophy's Purity cleanser with Clarisonic and that's it.  No more wasting $ on all these pricey products.  How many layers of product does one really need?????  

When I finish my Purity,  I am going to switch to a local made goat milk soap product which has been getting HIGH reviews. (NOT Beekman) They are also adding facial masks and an oil.  Simple.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl

I love goat milk soap! My favorite is one that contains shea butter. So moisturizing!

What's the brand/vendor you're referring to?

Honored Contributor

As much as I love the cleansing oil I've been using for a few years, I have to admit that today I was somewhat tempted to try Tatcha's cleansing oil because the deal on the 10 oz. bottle seemed very good compared to the value on their regular size and I'm curious to know what all the hoopla is about.  In the end, I couldn't pull the trigger.  The one I love and use is still half the price so it just didn't make any sense to order it.

I'm a little bit tempted to try the new IT bronzer.  I'm probably going to cave on that one.

Respected Contributor

I am so over stocked that I am not trying anything new right now. That is the downside of ordering kits and I have just not been tempted lately. I really cannot watch the beauty shows because the models start looking "gastly" after they keep piling on the products. Seeing all that brightener makes me want to go minimal. I would love to be tempted to try something. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.