Respected Contributor

What beauty channels do you watch on YouTube?

Which ones are your favorite?  Why do you like them?  

Respected Contributor

Re: What beauty channels do you watch on YouTube?

Angie of Hot & Flashy.  She has a great personality, gets to the point reasonably quickly, and thoroughly tests products or devices she tries.  She also undergoes procedures and records them.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

Which ones are your favorite?  Why do you like them?  

@Mellie32   It's difficult to find ones over 30. I Iike Mr. Kong's Mom and Tamara's Ageless Beauty (both have gray hair, 1st is early 40's, 2nd is around 60). I liked Curlie Susie for obvious reasons, but she recently changed her channel away from hair and more vlogging. 

Wayne Goss and Hiddush for makeup artistry along with Lisa Eldridge. The Pampered Wolf for new skincare recommendations. Arna Alayne because she has very fair skin, but many products not avail. in US. Lisa J. is a mua who taught at MAC, Amy Conway BBPro, Shelby Wilson is a down to earth makeup artist who shows high end and drugstore alternatives. 

Decorating: House of Valentina....Atlanta firm, loves Country French and great sense of humor. Shoots videos from her house.

I have a long list w/ my art classes, yoga videos, hair gurus who got me through growing out my pixie, etc.

Clothing: Audrey Coyne and Dearly Bethany...both very young, but petite and like a pared down closet. 

Think you asked for makeup only. Oops.

Ms. Goldgirl: good recommendations from Amazon, Nord. and Walmart, but many sponsored videos, so keep in mind. 

Respected Contributor

There are a lot of over 30 YTers but I think people just don't know about them because they aren't as popular or talked about that much.  Off the top of my head (and some googling) I think these beauty youtubers are all over 30  .... (including the ones already mentioned in case anyone wants a big long list):

Michelle Wang

Mr. Kong's Mom

Lisa Eldridge

Wayne Goss

Emilynoel83

Makeup Geek (Marlena Stell)

Jessica Braun

Kristin Gehm

Cate the Great Beauty

Tati (well, nothing new, but you could watch her old videos)

MsGoldGirl

Stephanie Lange

Better Off Red

Brianna Stanko

Stephanie Marie

LisalisaD1

Risa Does Makeup

Hot and Flashy

Sharon Farrell

Jen Luvs Reviews

Mrslolalynn

MrsMelissaM Beauty

Pretty Over Fifty

Mel Thompson?

I'm sure there are a lot more.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tracy Hensel  (she is in her late forties and a mom of 5 daughters.)

Frederique Bros  (lovely French woman, lives in Austrailia.)

Busbee Style

Go See Christy  (esthetician)

Trinny

FiftyPlusBeauty

Beauty101byLisa

Marlene Fab and Glam over 50

I like them  because they give sensible advice for the mature woman who is into self-improvement. 

@Shanus   I love House of Valentina. I was just watching some of her videos this morning. Her decorating style is so refreshing.

Respected Contributor

@beautybee wrote:

Tracy Hensel  (she is in her late forties and a mom of 5 daughters.)

Frederique Bros  (lovely French woman, lives in Austrailia.)

Busbee Style

Go See Christy  (esthetician)

Trinny

FiftyPlusBeauty

Beauty101byLisa

Marlene Fab and Glam over 50

I like them  because they give sensible advice for the mature woman who is into self-improvement. 

@Shanus   I love House of Valentina. I was just watching some of her videos this morning. Her decorating style is so refreshing.

I haven't heard of any of those.  I'll have to check them out!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautybee   I think Valentina is funny and relatable. Oh, also a very talented interior designer.

***Forgot about Frederique. I watch her and Marie Le Coeur...anything French related.