Regular Contributor

Re: What are your thoughts on this palette?

I loathe the It pallet I bought, Celebration something. Every color goes on the exact same, light dirt. I feel I could get better eyeshadows at the drugstore.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@MeadowLark wrote:

Ok I am trying to decided if I should keep It cosmetics

Naturally Pretty Essentials Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette on auto delivery,so far I am just not to sure if I really like this one even with eyeshadow primer its still really light in color

The next palette might be similar colors you already have in the currrent palette. I find that it what IT   does. I have one ot their palettes and would not buy another. I don't find that IT eye shadows are the best. There are soo many companies with better eyeshadodws why have 2 of hers? Especiallly if you are questining yourself about keeping this one?

Interesting. The OP didn't say and I don't know, so I assumed that they were sending out the same palette on auto-delivery. If it is, in fact, a different one each time, then I could maybe understand the purchase.

But still, the OP doesn't sound thrilled with the quality, so I still think canceling and maybe even returning this first one might be the way to go.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I loathe the It pallet I bought, Celebration something. Every color goes on the exact same, light dirt. I feel I could get better eyeshadows at the drugstore.

@MissSugarKane

I don't know about drugstore, I tried a Revlon once that had zero pigment, but Ulta's store brand shadows are quite good.