Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your superpowers?

is the ability to stay on the phone for over 5 hours listening to my sil gabbing a super power...well that is just what I did tonight into this morning........love her....but she sure can talk....

Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I can make whole desserts disappear in a single serving!

Haha!

Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 style311 said:

I teach middle school special education.

Well then, you're a saint, too. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I am totally blind to any work around me. There can be gobs of tasks needing to be done, but I don't see them. Since I retired, I have an amaaazing skill of goofing off and putting off everything till tomorrow. Then tomorrow, my superpower kicks in again!

(all those years of stress-filled multitasking, organizing, and getting everything completed by the end of the day is gone! Poof!)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I suspect we all have a few Superpowers.

From what I'm told by many, my Extreme Weightloss must have been caused by a Superpower.

That Superpower is the ability to eat healthy foods 100% of the time and not feel deprived or tempted to eat junk.

That Superpower is definitely connected to my Superpower attitude. I believe in myself 100% of the time & it tends to shine through.

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 6/20/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Wait, does spidey sense count?

My BF has that. I didn't believe it at first but now I do. Can you pick out the best produce that way? He can and it looks very weird but we never get bad food. He just reaches in and pulls out the best.

Yes I can do that too! My husband, however, seems to have the opposite of that. I'm especially good at picking out heads of lettuce. Also, my "spidey-sense" seems to have heightened after having childrenSmile

Respected Contributor

If it's lost ... I can find it!! (maybe a mom instinct??)

Super Contributor

I can make my husband's memory disappear almost immediately. He can't remember anything I've told him.