Frequent Contributor

What are your favorite Sephora brand beauty items?

I'm trying more and more Sephora brand beauty. Love the matte liquid lipsticks. Lots of colors, easy to apply evenly, lasts and feels like nothing on the lips. It doesn't get that dry and tugging feeling after a few hours. Price is right, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: What are your favorite Sephora brand beauty items?

Although I don't purchase their products anymore, I do have some things I love of theirs.

Colorful Shadow and Liners. They stay put and are wateresistant (I find they do not come off when I swim so dare I even say waterproof). My favorite colors are Cafe au Lait and Pretty little thing for base colors or alone just to give a natural look that evens out my lid color. And the Lilac shimmer is one of the best to bring out my hazel eyes. Every time I wear it, I get compliments about my eye color- not my shadow color, but the color of my eyes. 

Mist Airbrush foundation. I haven't used this in years so not sure if the formula has changed but I really like how it made my skin looked. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Sephora brow powder applicator wand in medium brown. It's ok but not better than a dupe from Covergirl. I do have a couple of the Sephora concealer wands in their lightest 2 shades to cover undereye dark circles. I can't say they are great but they work OK with layering it over foundation.

Respected Contributor

I like the Sephora long wear liquid lipsticks, thanks to a poster here.  Other than that, there's a few Sephora brushes I truly love and can't replicate anywhere else.

Esteemed Contributor

All I ever tried was Sephora's waterproof eye pencils. My favorite for brown eyes is the gray glitter.

I could easily try one of their brushes, if I needed anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Although I don't purchase their products anymore, I do have some things I love of theirs.

Colorful Shadow and Liners. They stay put and are wateresistant (I find they do not come off when I swim so dare I even say waterproof). My favorite colors are Cafe au Lait and Pretty little thing for base colors or alone just to give a natural look that evens out my lid color. And the Lilac shimmer is one of the best to bring out my hazel eyes. Every time I wear it, I get compliments about my eye color- not my shadow color, but the color of my eyes. 

Mist Airbrush foundation. I haven't used this in years so not sure if the formula has changed but I really like how it made my skin looked. 

Hi @HappyDaze .. which Sephora eyeliners do you use?  There seem to be several different one.  TIA

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector the name of the item I use is in my op, it is bolded. 😉That is the actual name. They used to be called waterproof shadow and liner sticks or something like that but they've since changed the name a bit. They are big chubby crayons. I don't use them as liners though, just eyeshadow.

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

I like the Sephora long wear liquid lipsticks, thanks to a poster here.  Other than that, there's a few Sephora brushes I truly love and can't replicate anywhere else.

@Funloving I forgot about my beloved brushes! I too have a few from wow well 10+ years ago still going strong and I use them almost every day still. And you are right about them not being replicated- I've tried other similar ones  and they just aren't the same. I don't even know if they make the line of their brushes  I bought back then but they are great!

Honored Contributor

The only thing I've actually liked that is Sephora brand is the foundtion primer. I didn't like their eyeshadow at all. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Funloving I forgot about my beloved brushes! I too have a few from wow well 10+ years ago still going strong and I use them almost every day still. And you are right about them not being replicated- I've tried other similar ones  and they just aren't the same. I don't even know if they make the line of their brushes  I bought back then but they are great!

I totally relate @HappyDaze.  The Sephora brushes I own were purchased a long time ago, & probably no longer exist.  They still look and perform like brand new- excellent and very well constructed! Don't think I've seen anything quite like them since.