Respected Contributor

Re: What are your favorite E.L.F products?

I like ELF Flawless finish foundation, blush in shy, HD loose powder, and kabuki face brush.

Super Contributor

ELF products are made in China...no thanks

Trusted Contributor

@ellietoo I've also liked the ELF brushes that I've purchased. I have IT brushes, which aren't cheap, and they start out wonderful, but the hairs came out of the foundation brush so that I can't use it anymore, and the blush brush became totally misshapen. No more expensive brushes for me! My ELF eyeshadow brush was about $3 and still looks new. It's nice and fluffy and applies color evenly. I buy high quality cosmetics, so I've found that I don't have to spend a lot on the brushes.

Trusted Contributor

I've had great luck with their products and have to admit, I was very wary at first.  I have a couple of their brushes that are great, I love their eye primer (just as good as the expensive one I used to buy), and I love, love their eyebrow pencil.  I have almost no brows and have tried so many products over the years including the expensive ones.  Nothing comes close to theirs for me.  And I orignally tried it because someone here was kind enough to recommend it, I wish I could remember who so I could thank them!

Honored Contributor

I like the lip exfoliator in the lipstick tube.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I like their Matte Magic Mist & Set finishing spray.  Previously used UD All Nighter but it contains alcohol.  The elf spray has no alcohol and gives my makeup a nice finish.

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

I've had great luck with their products and have to admit, I was very wary at first.  I have a couple of their brushes that are great, I love their eye primer (just as good as the expensive one I used to buy), and I love, love their eyebrow pencil.  I have almost no brows and have tried so many products over the years including the expensive ones.  Nothing comes close to theirs for me.  And I orignally tried it because someone here was kind enough to recommend it, I wish I could remember who so I could thank them!

I, too, like the eyebrow pencil. This is Emily using the ELF pencil.

Image result for elf eyebrow pencil

Honored Contributor

I’ve never used their makeup, but I love their e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Eyebrow Duo Brush.  The absolute best tool to apply my pressed powder/cream eyebrow color.  

Honored Contributor

The brow pencil is very nice, unfortunately there isn't a color for me.  The universal taupe comes off too reddish gold for me.  I wish I could use it.  For the price, it's really a nice pencil.

I regularly use and love the Color Corrector pallette.  It's a quad of various colors of powder.  I swipe over all the colors for a finishing powder and use the yellow just under my eyes.

I have used the gel liner in the past and it was super nice and the brushes are nice as well.  

Honored Contributor

Love this brand. I usually buy at Target, esp during their beauty events. Excellent price points! 

My faves are:

Brushes

High Definition Powder *my favorite setting/blurring powder* 

13963729 (1).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri