Respected Contributor

What are your current favorite makeup products? What do you want to try?

I'm really enjoying the Catrice HD foundation and my Viseart Paris Edit palette.  

I want to try the Patrick Ta blushes.

Honored Contributor

Re: What are your current favorite makeup products? What do you want to try?

Nothing I want to try.  When I find a product I like, I use it until it's discontinued. 

I don't have any particular skin issues - except my complexion is very fair/neutral and difficult to match.

Avon is what I've been using for more than 10 years:

• Cream to Powder Foundation
  • Bronzer

My eye shadow and blush are "DIY" products. 

I couldn't find the exact blush color I wanted after the place I previously bought bronzer close (Cosmetics Plus stores).  They had the perfect blushes!

Trial and error to find new blush .... then ....I crushed all my blush compact contents and mixed them together.  I did the same with all my eye shadows.  The colors are perfect and I have enough to last the rest of my life.

I only wear tinted lip gloss - and a few are from Avon and a few from the drugstore.  It's the color, not the brand.

Honored Contributor

Alcohol.  No, not that kind!  Woman Embarassed  Although I told my husband I was wondering if that kind would work better!

I started washing my face when I came back from the outer world where I was near other life forms on this planet when the virus thing first started.  It began with a very uncomfortable dash into a crowded post office.

After I washed my face, I put some alcohol on a cotton ball and swiped my face.  With no makeup much, and an occasional alcohol swipe my face looks better than it has in years.  Even with NO additional products on most days. 

I am old and I have really oily skin. 

Trusted Contributor

I have always used old-school Maybelline mascara.

My latest find...........  Love the brush.

OIP.jpg

Super Contributor

I like IT Bye Bye Foundation, IT Superhero mascara, Mary Kay lip gloss, Bare Minerals bronzer, and Belle liquid eyeliner.

I am constantly switching undereye concealers trying to find something that works for my very dark circles that isn't too light or too dark. Right now I have something from Neutrogena, but I'm always looking for new suggestions! 

Respected Contributor

Josie Maran Tinted Argan Moisturizer, gives a great glow. Josie's Lip  Plumping Butter in Cava. Givenchy Rouge Interdit Black Magic lipstick.

Respected Contributor

A few months ago, I purchased M. Asam Magic Finish from HSN and I'm loving it.  It's whipped so you feel as though you have no makeup on.  For me, who still has oily skin at 74, makes my skin look pretty good.  The makeup doesn't rub off and lasts most of the day.  Best part, no guessing about the shade.  Says it'll blend into every skin type.  That I doubt, but it works for me.  Just my opinion, but I really like it.  

Honored Contributor

Favorites would have to include my collection of false lashes.  They are so fun and  packs a big punch for a little price.

I love Bye Bye Eye concealer and Bye Bye Pores.

Dry Bar Triple Sec 

I'm still on the hunt for my forever foundation (sigh)

LOVING these two palettes.  Wore them both today for the first time.

Urban Decay Ultraviolet eyeshadow palette and 

Too Faced Natural Face Palette.

The Lucid color in the eyeshadow palette is sooo different!  It's a little tricky to apply but I love it Smiley Happy  My go to colors will Lucid to purples.  They're all pretty!  

KV_UV_PALETTE_V_ProductsOverWeekdend_640x1000_Mobile_0523.jpg

Too Faced.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Clinique Even Better Foundation

Laura Geller Blush in Buttercream

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer 

Bobbi Brown Black Mauve gel eyeliner

IT Cosmetics Vitality Hydrating Lip Gloss Stain

Clinique High Impact Mascara

Honored Contributor

Oh @monicakm  - that eye shadow pallette is beautiful!  I love wearing different eyes shadows - shimmer and all and this one sure is pretty.  However, I haven't worn eye shadow since March (working from home).  I miss my makeup!