Re: What are your OBSESSIONS?

Playing Solitaire on my tablet...

Lip Balm...

Diet Coke....

Naps...

Valued Contributor

arguing with strangers on twitter.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Contributor

Family, pets, home, gardening & Downtown Abbey!
Super Contributor

Bagels (carbs in general), the color turquoise (any blue works but there's just something about turquoise), good makeup (the best part of my day) and lipsticks (I have well over 200).

That said, I think I keep looking for the perfect lipstick to make my teeth look whiter. I've decided I'm going to whiten my teeth. That should save me big $$ in the long run. Wish me luck with it!!

Honored Contributor

I am obsessed with hand lotion,lip balm,hair products(both electrical and chemical) and natural health remedies.
Esteemed Contributor

Starbucks no whip cream pumpkin spice lattes every day.
Honored Contributor

I guess you would say I am obsessed with lipsticks and glosses. I am continuously shopping for them and buying them.

Jewelry! Love it. Can't get enough of it. Unfortunately, I can't really afford really nice pieces, but that's o.k. There are plenty of shiny, pretty baubles out there that can be had for not a king's ransom!

Plus, books. I know people love their Kindles and that's fine, but for me, there is nothing like a book. I have tons and tons that I haven't read yet, but I still look and I still buy!

I don't think I am obsessed with anything else much. I love makeup, skin care products -- anything to do with grooming.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Occasional Contributor

Hair products...makeup....perfume...anything scented. .magazines.... Charleston chews and Cadbury fruit and nut bars thanks to Mally! And beauty websites

Honored Contributor

A clean , tidy, organized house and life.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/3/2015 Snowpuppy said:
On 1/3/2015 Kind1too said:

Eating, sleeping, going potty, breathing and waking up. I just couldn't live without these. I have to have them everyday!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I'll add morning coffee to this list. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Some of us are pretty low maintenance.

That would be me. Give me coffee in the morning, and I'm good to go!