Respected Contributor

Re: What are you using in place of the clairosonic?

@Kitty Galore I use the Foreo Luna dupe from Amazon.  You can also buy the real thing, but the dupe is the same.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I buy the brush heads from EBay. The descriptions usually tell if the heads fit Mia 1 or 2 or other Clarisonic models. The prices are great and they work well.

Respected Contributor

My clarisonic died and I now use the Pop Sonic which I like even more!  I also feel a simple washcloth works just as well.  We always fall for hype don't we?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

If you want to buy authentic Clarisonic heads then check out US.CurrentBody dot com.

The have those Cashmere Luxe heads there, 4 for $159. I know! expensive but they are genuine Clarisonic. They sell other heads plus the Clarisonic devices as well.

When I heard Clairsonic was being discontinued, I bought a number of different MIA brushes.

The last group I bought were from Current Body. They were selling quite a selection of different MIA brushes. 

Respected Contributor

Foreo Luna knock off I got at Amazon.  Love it.  I can keep the head clean unlike the Clarisonic.  I've had mine for several years with no problems

Honored Contributor

I bought a brand new Mia on what was probably the last Clarisonic show the Q had before they went bankrupt--also bought many brush heads too--I must have at least enough for the next 3 years. I only use mine at night  so the brushes last longer. I found great dupe brushes on AMZ back then and  bought a bunch--I use the delicate brush. 

Honored Contributor

I've always liked facial cleansing brushes, but never really cared for the vibrating type like Clarisonic.  Instead, I was happy to see the Olay rotating brush when it came out.  Apparently, it is still being made, but I also have some extra brushes for mine.  I also have one of those vibrating silicone facial cleansers, a Foreo dupe I bought on Amazon I use on occasion, but not religiously.  

Super Contributor

I use Michael Todd’s deluxe sonic cleaner. Been using it for years great product with great changeable heads fantastic product
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

If you want to buy authentic Clarisonic heads then check out US.CurrentBody dot com.

The have those Cashmere Luxe heads there, 4 for $159. I know! expensive but they are genuine Clarisonic. They sell other heads plus the Clarisonic devices as well.

@SilleeMee  Will check out this site ,  thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have 1 brush head left,  and then I need to find a replacement.   Love the clarisonic,  but having a hard time finding brush heads that fit or work the same .   I prefer the sensitive or the cashmere.

i do see there are several other devices but wonder if they work tne some and what results they give.  So what are you using ?😺

I found replacement heads on amazon that work well for me.

Brushmo is the brand.

They may or may not be to your liking, but good luck @Kitty Galore 

I forgot to add that I also have the Popsonic Leaf and found it not as effective as the Clarisonic, even with non-clarisonic replacement heads.

The Leaf is great, however, as a surface on which to swish around your makeup brushes when cleaning them. The cleanser seems to almost become more effective on the ribby surface.

@GingerPeach @I did see those brush heads on Amazon but wasn't sure they would work with the Clarisonic . Will check them out again thanks 😺