Trusted Contributor

Re: What are you buying on Josie's 10th anniversary ?

I'm getting at least one of the TSV's, and the Surreal finishing balm if it's in stock- the best eraser of all things you don't want to see....

The TSV 

I've love butters/cream etc., in tubes, because I like to keep a few in cars, various purses, bathrooms, bedside, sofa, kitchen....and I'm picky about scents so often a scent I adore in a jar doesn't come in a tube, so this is great for me, plus I love it's a manageable size 2+oz's, larger would take up too much room for all the above areas mentioned and the convenience of the tubes for places you don't want to take your jars. Plus I love most of the scents and the ones I don't I'll give away.

I think they'd make great gifts throughout the year and holidays. I know my girls and special neighbors would love them would love them. 

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing. Had previously bought  many of her facial and body butters and liked how it hydrated my skin, however  I noticed  the jars did not have a sealed plastic or paper coated lid  as does many beauty products. I had seen on these boards  where people were questioing why no  plastic seal to prevent tampering . So with her products being sent out it is hard to tell if  it was a return from someone else . I don't plan to buy unless she  improves her packaging  with a seal.

Respected Contributor

I picked up those new lip sugar scrubs. Thought it looked interesting.

Respected Contributor

For a 10th annivesrsay,  Josie and Q could have done much better.  Each show had pretty much the same few items all day long.  NOTHING really special.  AND in my opinion, all JM should have been free shipping to day.  

I will probably stay with Beekman for awhile.  

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl..I totally agree w/ u!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing!

Going to check out the GoPure site tomorrow.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Occasional Contributor

She has a website...duh

Occasional Contributor

Amazing - my first step always - I even use it on eyelids 

Occasional Contributor

Can you cancel? I love all her products but those ****** scrubs are are the worst! Felt like sandpaper 🤬

Super Contributor

zip, zero, nada, NUTHIN!  What a snake oil saleswoman!