Regular Contributor

Re: What are you buying on Josie's 10th anniversary ?

I feel the TSV falls flat for a 10th anniversary. I was going to buy her mist but I can not find it. I love Josie's products and still wish she would make undereye patches
Super Contributor

Super disappointed in the anniversary shows today.  Although I love the body butter, I already have enough that I purchased last year and the little tube set is pricey.  Won't be buying anything today.

Seems like they are really pushing the hard sell on the Tsv, doesn't seem like it is selling very well, especially compared to the numbers they pull in for other TSVs.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Infinity Cream, the large tube has been out of stock for a while so i bought multiples.  Love this product.  Will probably get tthe large bottles of the oil.  I don't think Nothing responses answer the OP. Now if the OP asked are you buying anything?  Then Nope is a good answer.  It is getting pretty tiresome how negative posters are no matter what is posted.  

Occasional Contributor

I didn't buy anything this time. Love her Unscented Body Butter and her regular Argan Oil to which I have enough for a year on hand. Miss some of her older original products like the cheek gelee' and the Argan Nourish & Protect Balm in the 4.6 oz tin.

Trusted Contributor

I am always tempted to try the milk aragan. Does anyone have any input on it?  Does it really hydrate?

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Nothing for me.  I used her products years ago and they did nothing for me.

I purchased the body butter and boy was it greasy. so Nothing for me.Smiley Happy

Contributor

Love Josie's products, use many things. It's been wonderful for me & l appreciate her CLEAN products. There's so many oils out on the market that are filled with other stuff and are not organic. I'm sticking with what works for me!!
Frequent Contributor

Likely nothing at this rate.  I don't need all of those body butters and nothing is jumping out at me.  It seems like a really blah 10th anniversary offering.

Respected Contributor

I’ve watched + bought alot from Josie for years. But now I’m watching her presentations more closely tonite. As another poster mentioned, poster mentioned she is a bit of a phony. She did nothing for her devoted followers this anniversary show. As several other posters mentioned, - a lot of smiles and a whole lot of hype and a big bust anniversary visit. 🙁 She has been in St Barts for the past year w/ her new hubby and doesn’t seem to relate to her Q loyal customers anymore.
Trusted Contributor

@atat00 wrote:

I am not sure yet.  Seems it's not such a great deal.  She had better valued body butter jar sets in the past Smiley Sad  Is there a difference in the body butter in the tube versus the jar?

Hi, no difference. She has had larger BB jars, or multiple jars with more oz's offered then the TSV, however I love creams in tubes, I place them(other brands) everywhere in the house, car, etc., but the scents aren't very good, so I know I love many of Josies bb scents, and the TSV scents are ones I know I love and a few I'm willing to give a try, if I don't like them I'll pass them along to someone that would appreciate them. 

So if you like her scents, her bb's, and would like the convenience of having a tube here and there you might like this.

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE