Super Contributor

Re: What & How Do You Use RTM?

I have lavender, and use it as a face & hair refresher because I love the smell, but also to try to tame frizzies, however that never seems to really work. I think my hair is eternally frizzy, nothing seems to help unless I use something too heavy and it weighs it down. grrrrrr.

I also use it sometimes to set my makeup.

RTM's are all the same formula, just different scents, right?

Honored Contributor

I rarely use mine on my hair. I keep most of mine in my fridge and when I come home in the Texas summer heat, I spray it all over my face, the back of my neck, my arms and the small of my back and it's so refreshing. The Sweet Almond Mint is my favorite for that. I have a travel size on my desk so when I come back in from lunch I can use some then.

I use it on my face a lot. My skincare goes on better if my skin is slightly damp and not too dry after a shower or wash. If I wait too long and my skin dries, I can mist some of this on and then apply my other products and they go on much more easily.

I like it as a makeup setting spray for most days. (For serious staying power for special occasions, I like Urban Decay All Nighter.)

Chaz mentioned spraying it on the pillow at night. Recently a friend of mine unexpectedly died and it was really tough to deal with because he and his wife were expecting their first baby in two weeks. Just tragic. I still have some of the Fall Ginger Pumpkin Replenishing Treatment Mist, which is such a comforting scent to me, so I sprayed it on my pillow the night I found out about the death. It really made me feel better and I've been doing it a lot since then.

Honored Contributor

*Occasionally on my hair, to smooth the length on Day Two
*Keep one in the fridge as a "cool ya off" spray after being outdoors in hot, humid weather
*Mist my sheets and pillow at bedtime
*Air Freshener in the bathroom
*Make Setting Spray
*Spray my dogs coat - it's so soft, and he always smells good

Chynna - I'm really sorry to read about this tragic loss of your friend. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

Respected Contributor

I love the RTM and many times just spray on after my hair is dry. My favorite RTM's are the cranberry mint and bamboo green tea. I will use the cranberry mint again when I use the cranberry mint CC that I will use in the fall/winter.