Super Contributor

Re: What a nice gesture from HSN, wish QVC would do things like this once in awhile

On 2/7/2015 beauty-junkie said:
On 2/7/2015 ginabfly said:

That is nice! I love HSN. I'm not at all impressed with QVC's shipping change, do they really think it's a deal that we can't get any discounts on shipping now?

I was just thinking the same thing! I ordered 2 of the same items and each one cost $3.00. It would be a good deal if it was a bigger beauty item I guess.

I ordered 2 pairs of the Skecher's TSV's with a total shipping charge of $10. Any other website would offer free shipping for spending that much.

I did too! I looked at my order and it was almost $11.00 for the s/h. I do like the shoes though, got coral and brown.

I got beige and black. I got some go walks from the TSV in March and really like them!

Super Contributor

Re: What a nice gesture from HSN, wish QVC would do things like this once in awhile

On 2/7/2015 HappyDaze said:

That is nice! I love HSN. I'm not at all impressed with QVC's shipping change, do they really think it's a deal that we can't get any discounts on shipping now?

I was just thinking the same thing! I ordered 2 of the same items and each one cost $3.00. It would be a good deal if it was a bigger beauty item I guess.

I ordered 2 pairs of the Skecher's TSV's with a total shipping charge of $10. Any other website would offer free shipping for spending that much.

I did too! I looked at my order and it was almost $11.00 for the s/h. I do like the shoes though, got coral and brown.

and if the size isn't right, you will have to pay for returning shipping AND lose out on your $11 and I am sure then pay another $3 to ship the new size- that will get pricey quickly!

Yep that's true too. Hopefully they fit the same as the last Go Walk's I bought. I suppose if they don't then they aren't true to size as advertised though.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 NYC Susan said:

I was a very loyal QVC shopper for many, many years. The only thing I ever got was an EZ Pay offer on my birthday. Once.

IMO, EZ Pay is not much of a "gift". I think free shipping or a percentage off would have been much nicer. EZ Pay is not of much value to me. If I can't afford to pay the entire cost now, then I can't afford the item. Stretching out payments doesn't appeal to me. IMO it's an incentive for people to buy things they can't currently afford, so I never saw it as suitable for a gift.

Yes, I know that people use it and love it for various reasons. But my point is that I was extremely loyal to QVC for a very long time and spent a lot of money, yet I never once received anything other than that.

Companies I barely do business with send me meaningful offers on my birthday and coupons redeemable for small gifts. I feel absolutely no loyalty to QVC because they've never once made me feel valued as a customer. I don't expect things to ever change because as people become disillusioned and move on, there will always be new customers to take our places.

I could not care less about easy pay. I don't want easy pay. I want free shipping.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Visitor

That is very nice for HSN, but have you ever had to send an item that goes to California. You have to pay for shipping and it cost a lot. One item I sent back was $ 150.00 more than the item I paid for.

Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2015 alanarose said:

That is very nice for HSN, but have you ever had to send an item that goes to California. You have to pay for shipping and it cost a lot. One item I sent back was $ 150.00 more than the item I paid for.

? Why didn't you use the prepaid label?