Honored Contributor

Re: What a great deal these JM readers are!

On 6/29/2014 sunshine45 said:

EXCELLENT deal and dont forget you can get a refund for the magazine if you dont want it..... an $8 dollar rebate.

every time she has a reader TS i buy them....you can never have too many, especially not at THAT price! they are very good quality and can take a beating.

The sure can take a beating, I sleep with mine on the bed, sometimes can't find them, and they are under me. If they can survive that, they must be made of steel, lol, which is another reason I love them. I can count how many other readers through the years in which the arms broke off, very flimsy.

Honored Contributor

I will also add that before Joy's sunglasses, I could not wear any because I felt that I couldn't see. These are wonderful, I don't squint any longer, and the bifocal aspect is a bonus.

Frequent Contributor

On 6/29/2014 sunshine45 said:

EXCELLENT deal and dont forget you can get a refund for the magazine if you dont want it..... an $8 dollar rebate.

Yes, I plan to do just that. My Allure subscription currently runs through May 2016, so I don't need it extended just yet. That will bring the cost of the readers down to $18.95. An even better deal!

Frequent Contributor

YES - these are just the best reading glasses. I have several sets and love them all - tend to loose them and give them to friends, but at this price I can keep a pair all around.

Great quality and style and they really work, very sturdy not cheap looking.

Super Contributor

I get mine at the $1 store, have gotten some pretty nice ones, slim with the case.

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering the sunglasses duo. I don't need readers (wear monovsion contacts) so I got the zero ones.

I am looking forward to trying them. I need more sunglasses with the spring hinges because I put them on my head. The ones w/o the spring tend to slide off.

I went through Mr. Rebates and used the 20% off coupon. I wanted to order something else, too, to get discounted S&H but I could not find anything that seemed like a great deal so I just got the sunglasses.

Respected Contributor

I had bad luck with the last TS. The lenses popped out of one pairSmiley Sad.
Honored Contributor

Who got their glasses? Do you like them?

I got the 2 pairs of sunglasses & they look great! I will try them in the sun tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Tried out one pair of sunglasses today. Very nice. Surprisingly so. Great deal.

I hope everyone is happy with the readers! They are getting good reviews.