Valued Contributor

Re: What a difference wen has made

I'm so glad it's working for you.
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing your story! I know what's it's like to be ashamed of your hair. Like you, WEN changed my hair 8 years ago and I'll never stop using it.
Respected Contributor

So glad you found Wen. Isn't it so enjoyable? After reading your story my hair troubles seem trivial. God bless, xo.

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Dell said:

Which scent are you using? Glad for your good results. You wrote a wonderful post.

Thanks :-) I started with the 613 and POM TSV, when the POM ran out I got SHP and TT and wen kids strawberry banana. I've also done a TT oil treatment at least once a week for the past 3-4 weeks. So a variety lol I had been using sulfate free shampoos for years before starting wen
Honored Contributor

I am glad so many of you have had such great results with WEN!

Contributor

I am so happy for you Bichon Emma {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I can't imaging how you must have felt, constantly losing so much hair. I am so glad that you found Wen and that you are getting such amazing results with it. I bet you have done a few happy dances, celebrating your new hair growing in lol

I've never experienced any hair loss issues, but I am finding that my hair is a lot thicker than it used to be prior to using Wen. It's also a lot healthier, bouncier and longer than it ever was before. A friend of mine says that I have happy hair now {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Like you, I am so glad that I found Wen {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Happy Wenning! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}